Chapter 6 - The Past Comes Back

Momo P.O.V

I finish my dance routine and Sana claps. I decided for her to be the only one to watch since she was so interested in knowing what my dance was.

"I loved it Momo, you're killing it this year"

"I kill it every year Sana"

"Well, I haven't seen you, but I think this year will be the best, it is your last year here anyways"

"Ne, that's why I'm doing all I can to make the judges remember this stage most"

"Do you want to come to the dorm tonight Momoring?"

"Arasso (Alright)"

I take my bag and hear a knock on the door. When I turn around, I see him, at the door, smiling at me.

"Am I interrupting something?"

I feel my hands tremble and my mind becomes blank. Seeing his face again brought ugly memories. I thought I had healed, and was ready to move on, mostly with Sana being there for me, but I guess I was wrong.

"Who is this guy Momo?"

"H-He's...m-my..."

I couldn't make a sentence and he walks into the dance room, and bowed to Sana.

"I'm her boyfriend"

My face becomes serious and I see Sana with a sad look on her face.

"Ani, to clarify that for you Sana, he's my ex, and we don't need to talk about him, let's go"

I grab Sana's hand and start to walk.

"Momo, wait, let me talk to you for a moment"

I turn around and look at him in the eyes.

"There is nothing to talk about Heechul, you left because of my sexuality, and never talked to me again, you said we were over and left me there in the dark, and when I finally got over you, you come and ruin everything I've managed to do without you, and harm me again!"

"But Momo-"

I slap his face and take Sana to my locker. She's still sad and keeps quiet. Damn you Heechul, now the girl I love might never love me back, if she even likes girls.I grab my things and hold her hand on the way to the dorm. When we get there, Mina opens the door and seems surprised to see me.

"Annyeong Moguri, what are you doing here?"

"I'll tell you later, do you have Ice cream, chocolate to be specific?"

"Um, yeah...but what for?"

"I said I'll tell you later"

I walk in with Sana and head straight to the fridge. I take the ice cream out and grab a spoon. I sit on the couch and make everyone sit with me.

"Now will you explain what's happening?"

"Ne, I also have to tell you the whole story Sana"

She simply nods and stares blankly at the floor. I start eating the ice cream and tell her about that day.

- 2 years ago -

"Babe, I need to tell you something" I look at Heechul, who was laying beside me, after making out for hours.

"What is it baby?"

I take a deep breath and look at him in the eyes.

"I'm bisexual Heechul oppa"