Chapter 9 - Friends

Important notice: Abuse content, if you're too sensitive then skip that part

Sana P.O.V

It's the day of the dance competitions and Momo has been nervous all morning. As soon as she woke up, she was really quiet while getting dressed and having some breakfast. I got ready with her and we walked to school, holding hands, but not saying a word. I could tell she was worried about something, but I didn't want to pry, so I just left it to her choice if she wanted to tell me or not. We arrived at school and went to our lockers. I walked to home room and found Momo practicing alone inside. Once she was done, she turned around and smiled when she saw me.

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to know that you'll do amazing"

I walked over to her and gave her a chaste kiss.

"Naneun ginjangdoenda (I'm nervous)"

"Dangsin-eun jalhal geos-ibnida (You'll do great"

"What if I mess it up though?"

"Ani, neonhaji anh-eulgeoya (No, you won't)"

She looked deep into my eyes before smiling.

"Gomawo"

"Wae?"

"For being here for me, knowing how important this is and all"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, I love you Momo, you'll always be the first person I support"

"Nado saranghae (I love you too)"

The bell rings and students come rushing in as the teacher follows.

- time skip -

It's lunch time and I walk over to the table where Mina and Chaeyoung were, accompanied by Jihyo and a boy, Kang Daniel.

"Annyeong....have you seen Momo?"

"She's probably in the dance studio, she's always been like that when the presentation day arrives"

"But...does she eat? If she doesn't eat she won't have energy to dance later..."

Chaeyoung lets out a chuckle and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Sana unnie, she'll be ok, she always eats something after she practices"

"Ok, as long as she's healthy, I'm fine"

I look over to Jihyo and see her talking with Daniel a lot. I smile knowing there has to be something going on between them and decide to question them.

"So are you guys dating?"

Jihyo looks at me, with a light shade of pink on her cheeks, and Daniel's are the same. Mina and Chaeyoung look over and gasp.

"How did I not notice it before?? No wonder you guys have been together a lot lately"

"I never answered anything Chaeyoung-a"

"But you make it so obvious Jihyo" Mina joined while giving some strawberries to Chaeyoung.

"Thanks a lot Mina....but yes, if that's what you want to hear then I won't lie to you"

"You're cute together" I smile as I see Daniel hold Jihyo's hand and kiss her knuckles.

"I can say the same about you and Momo...."

I got a little shy and Chaeyoung violently turned her face to me.

"You finally got together?? When did this happen??"