Chapter 2 - True Love

Mina P.O.V

It's been about 4 months since Sana came, and Momo hasn't hung out with us during that time. I see her in the halls and in classes, but she doesn't spend much time with us anymore. I walk to her locker today when school is done and see her getting her backpack.

"Momoring!"

She turns around and smiles when she sees me. I hug her and she lets go.

"Why haven't you been with us lately? You still haven't met our new friend"

"Sorry Mina, but I can't be around with you guys anymore, our dance class is having dance competitions in 3 weeks, and my choreography is really hard, so I practice during my dance class time, my free time, lunch, and after school, even at home in front of my mirror"

"Wow, seems like a tough schedule, well, you should've told us, we could come and see you afterschool"

"Sorry Mina, but I wanted the performance to be surprise for you guys when you see the competitions...you guys are coming right?"

"Obviously, we would never miss any of your dances"

"Ok, well, I have to go to the dance studio now" *pulls phone out*

"Ok, well...text me when you have any free time so we can go spend time together"

"Alright, love you Minari" *hug her*

"Me too Moguri"

She leaves and I walk out of the school. I get my phone out and text Chaeyoung that I'm going to buy us some food while we do homework. When I put it away, I see Lisa and her squad in front of me.

"Well if it isn't our dear friend, Mina"

"What do you want now Lisa"

"Nothing, right girls?"

"That's right"

"Then why don't you just move and let me go home" I cross my arms and show a serious face.

"Oh Mina, you know very well that won't happen, babe, show her the picture"

Jennie shows me a picture of a girl on her phone, and when I look closer, I see Sana with bruises and her knees bleeding.

"What did you do Lisa" I look at her with an angry face and she smirks.

"Your little friend got on my side of the school, and interrupted my dancing for the competitions"

"She didn't know it was your side Lisa, she's still new" 

"I know she's knew, thats why I didn't go further, but let her know not to mess with me again, or things will get hard for Momo later on, I'll make sure to beat her this year, let's go girls"

"Where is she?"

"In the upstairs girls bathroom"

Lisa leaves, holding hands with Jennie, and as they get further, Jisoo turns around and mouths out sorry. I know that Rose and Chaeyoung are friends, I've seen them talk before, and Chaeyoung tells me that Rose and Jisoo only pretend to hate us so they don't get beat up. I quickly go back in the school and hurry upstairs. I go to the bathroom and see Sana sitting on the floor, coughing, blood coming out of her lips and knees, and bruises on her arms and legs. I go to her and shake her.

"Sana, what happened?"

*coughs* "Y-You should know....she s-said she'd go t-to you"

"She did, come on, we have to get you home"

I get paper towel to clean her blood and she stands up. She leans on the wall while I clean the blood on her knees and her lips. I get her bag and we slowly walk out of the school.