Chapter 8 - Opening Up

Momo P.O.V

I wake up by the sound of my alarm clock and remember today is my last day of practice before the competitions tomorrow. It's not like I'm worried or anything, I always get first place, but it somehow feels different this year, maybe because it's the last and the judges are expecting the most from me. I get up and go shower, get dressed and grab my bag.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"Thanks mom, I can just have a granola"

"Watch out for your health sweetie"

"Yes mom, I am, see you"

"Annyeong"

I go out the door and walk towards school, thinking about my dance routine. I arrive and head straight to my locker, putting everything away, when I feel something or someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see Sana, then it all hit me. I was so worried about the dance that I forgot about the wondeful thing that happened last night.

"Moguri, you didn't answer my texts this morning, I was worried"

"What texts?"

"I sent you like ten texts this morning but you didn't reply, I thought something happened, gwaenchanha? (Are you ok?)"

"Ne, gwaenchanha, (Yes, I'm fine), I was just thinking about something all morning"

"Are the competitions keeping you in the clouds?" She raises an eyebrow and I smile.

"How did you...?"

"I'm your girlfriend silly! Also...you've been working hard on it and I decided to put it up on my calendar"

"Well, I usually practice before my first class, do you want to come with me?"

"Yes! I get to see it all right?"

"Of course you do, but we have to make sure to lock the door when we go in, we don't want anyone interrupting"

I hold her hand and we head to dance studio. After we go in and lock the door, I pull out my phone and play the song. When I finish dancing, Sana claps and stays looking at me.

"Is something wrong Sana?"

"Ani, I just think that look really baeutiful today, you do everyday"

I smile and walk towards her, grasping her hands.

"You look stunning too" I give her a quick kiss and the bell rings.

"I have to go take English, but see you at lunch ok?"

She nods and I kiss her one last time before going to class. I smile knowing that I now have the girl I fell for ever since I saw her, my thoughts get interrupted when I bump into someone. I look and see Lisa with Jennie.

"Watch out bitch"

"I didn't mean to Lisa"

"Whatever" She's about to leave when I stop her by holding onto her arm.

"Lisa, before you leave....thanks...about yesterday"

She turns to me and takes her arm away.

"Like I said, I only did it for tomorrow, he was getting too close and I wasn't gonna let him beat the crap out of the only person I want to compete against"

"I still wanted to thank you, even though we hate each other, you helped me, and it means a lot"

"Didn't you hear? She did it for herself"