Chapter 3 - Enemies

Mina P.O.V

I get up with the sunlight going through the window, shining in my eyes. It is Sunday. Momo said she'd go out to have lunch with me today. Me and the girls had fun at the movies yesterday, but without Momo, our group doesn't have as much fun. She's usually the one to do funny things. But I'm happy to see her, since she's barely had time for us. After hearing that Sana's inlove, I can't keep my mind off of who it would be. She doesn't know their name, and it makes it hard for me to guess since there as so many girls that could be Sana's type. I go to the bathroom and shower, then go to my closet and put on a white skirt, black t-shirt, and converse sneakers. I grab my purse and my phone to text Momo.

Me: Hey, are we going to meet later still?

I go out the door and head to a nearby Starbucks to get an Iced Americano. When I get there, I feel my phone vibrate and see that Momo texted.

Momo: Of course Minari, I'd never let you down, we're still going to eat Jokbal right?

I get to the front of the line and order. While I wait, I text her back.

Me: Yes, we are still eating Jokbal, after we have lunch, could we go to your house? Chaeyoung and Sana are with Jihyo doing homework, so I don't want to be alone..♥

Momo: Sure Mina, I have nothing to do, plus, if you want, I'll show you a small part of my dance....the killer part

I grab my drink and head out and sit on one of the outside chairs.

Me: YAY, I really wanted to see it, ok, see you later then

Momo: I have a question though

Me: What?

Momo: Who's Sana?

Me: Oh, did I never tell you?

Momo: No...

Me: The new girl, remember, she's one of our friends now

Momo: I want to meet her sometime, maybe when I'm not so busy with the dance competition

Me: I could arrange some time for you guys

Momo: That'd be a good idea, I have to go for now, bye bye, love you♥

Me: Bye Momoring♥

I head back to my dorm to get some things and go to Jihyo's house. She opens the door and I go in.

"I thought you were with Momo"

"That's in an hour, and I have nothing to do in the dorm by myself"

"Well, you won't be bored here, Sana and Chaeyoung are just finishing up with homework in the kitchen"

"Thanks Jihyo, I don't have their same classes except for Gym, so I can't help out"

"That's what friends are for, right?"

"Yeah"

I go to the kitchen and Chaeyoung seems really happy to see me.

"Penguin!! I thought you'd be with Momo unnie.."

"That's in an hour, and I don't want to be alone at the dorm, I brought some snacks for you guys"

"Thanks Mina"

I give the treats to the girls and Chaeyoung surprises me with a kiss on the cheek, Jihyo and Sana also seem surprised. Chaeyoung looks down and becomes shy all of a sudden. I feel my cheeks getting hot and I'm afraid to be blushing.