*Chapter 15* BSNFW

~~~Deku's POV~~~

I wake up to a cold empty bed. I look around in confusion, 'Where's Todoroki?'

I look around a minute more before realizing that he probably already got up. I sigh getting off the bed and walking down stairs in just Todoroki's big T-shirt.

Kaminari and Shinsou went home a couple of days ago, so I had nothing to worry about. I continued groggily making my way to the kitchen.

Once I walked in I felt a delicious smell assault my nostrils. "Mmmmm," I hum walking over to where Todoroki was cooking.

"Good morning baby," Todoroki hums grabbing my waist and pecking me on the lips. "Good morning," I hum stretching my arms above my head.

Todoroki chuckles turning back to his food, "I told you you shouldn't have stayed up so late." I roll my eyes sitting at the kitchen table, "Yeah yeah whatever."

Todoroki quickly finishes our food bringing it to the table. I dig in almost immediately, the food was delicious like always.

"So what do you want to do today?" Todoroki asks as I put my plate in the sink. I hum putting my finger to my chin looking up.

"Maybe just cuddle and watch shows?" I suggests. "You know I can't say no to that," Todoroki purrs coming over and picking me up.

I giggle as he places light kisses on my neck. He carries me upstairs still kissing my neck slowly getting more aggressive as he goes.

Once we get to our room he lays me on the bed, getting on top of me. "T-Todoroki I believe I said cuddles not sex," I exclaim pushing him back.

Todoroki pulls away from me a slight pout on his lips. "Come on we haven't had sex in like three days," Todoroki whines pecking my lips in between each word.

I cup Todoroki's face bringing it down, "Aw~three days poor you." Then I connect our lips in a kiss, pulling away before it could get too heated.

"Mmm you're so hot baby," Todoroki hums kissing the shell of my ear. I shiver slightly, gripping the sheets as he continues to kiss and lick my ear.

"I thought you didn't want to have sex right now~?" Todoroki teases. I glare at him, "You make that incredibly hard you know."

He smirks getting off of me, and moves to lay beside me. "Yeah I know," he teases climbing off of me.

I snicker shaking my head as I cuddle up into his chest. "And you say you're not a bottom," I tease knowing I'm going to get some backlash.

Suddenly I feel a hand ruffly grab my jaw making me look up at them. "I'm your daddy remember," he growls slamming his lips onto mine in a ruff kiss.

I struggle to keep up with his ruff and fast pace, but eventually he pulls away. I pant while Todoroki says, "Plus every time we fuck you practically scream for me to go harder."

I blush, "Todoroki!" Todoroki smirks, "What baby~."

"You know what," I mumble pushing my face further into his chest to hide my blush. Todoroki chuckles stroking my hair, and soon I hear a show playing on the tv.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(Hehe enjoy this super short fluffy chapter! Also do you guys have any ideas for me to put in the story, because right now it's kinda of just a bunch of fluffy or smutty little bits. So if you have an idea of where you want it to go tell me please!)