~Chapter 12~

~~~3rd POV~~~

Did Midoriya hear the door open? Yes, did he ignore it and continue to cry even though it was bad for him?

Also yes. Midoriya didn't really know why he was crying he just was.

He didn't know if it was just the fact that his ex was here. He didn't know if it was that Todoroki was being irresponsible and letting his personal life get involved with his business.

He honestly didn't know, and he didn't really care. All he could do was cry.

Todoroki really wanted to go over and comfort his boyfriend, but he didn't know what to say. He felt like there was tape over his mouth.

After a while of sitting there hearing his lover cry he finally found at least some words. "Izuku...." he started.

Midoriya looked up hearing his name being called, but instantly turned back around once he saw Todoroki. "Go away!" He exclaimed.

Though his tone was harsher than usual, Midoriya actually really wanted to talk to Todoroki. Todoroki could hear the want in Midoriya's voice, so he decided to take action.

"Look.....Izuku I'm really sorry I didn't mean to upset you. I-I just it makes me so mad that he just lives and acts like a normal person after all he did to you! You're fucking traumatized by him, and he gets to live a nice rich life with a boyfriend! I just don't think it's fair! Your such an amazing person Izuku! You should have an amazing happy life, but you don't! And one of the reasons is him!" Todoroki exclaims letting all of his anger show in just those few sentences.

Midoriya looked up making eye contact with Todoroki. "Y-you really think that?" Midoriya asks meekly.

Once Todoroki's eyes meet Midoriya's his face immediately softens, "Of course I do baby, I love you." Midoriya starts to cry.

"I-I love you too!" Midoriya sobs. Todoroki walks over to Midoriya sitting down beside him, and pulling him into his embrace.

Midoriya cries into Todoroki's chest, letting all of it out. As he does Todoroki strokes his hair and rubs soothing circles on his back.

"I'm sorry baby I really am, I shouldn't have let my personal life get mixed with my business," Todoroki apologizes once Midoriya's calmed down enough to talk.

"It's okay, I-I was being a bit d-dramatic too," Midoriya hiccups. Todoroki smiles, "You were being perfectly reasonable."

Then Todoroki cups Midoriya's cheeks and brings his lips to Midoriya's in a passionate kiss. At first Midoriya doesn't kiss back, but after the shock washes over he returns the kiss with just as much passion.

They pull away smiling at each other. "You taste sweet like always baby~," Todoroki teases.

Midoriya blushes, "Shush! You meanie!" Todoroki smirks saying, "What's so mean about saying the truth~?"

This makes Midoriya blush even brighter as he nuzzles his face into Todoroki's chest. Todoroki snickers know he has won this battle, before going back to playing with Midoriya's hair.

The two lovers sat there in a comfortable silence, until Midoriya remembered that they do indeed still have guests over.

"We should probably go see how Shinso and Kaminari are doing," Midoriya mumbles not wanting to get up from where he was comfortably seated on Todoroki.

"I suppose we should," Todoroki agrees picking Midoriya up. Midoriya blushes, "Maybe I should walk."

Todoroki smirks, "Fine~but I get something later~." Todoroki winks at Midoriya making his blush even brighter.

"Your such a pervert you know!" Midoriya exclaims crossing his arms over his chest.

"Aw~only for you baby," Todoroki exclaims suavely, before placing yet another kiss on Midoriya's lips.

"Ready?" He asks grabbing Midoriya's hand like he had done earlier that day. Midoriya nodded, already having cried all the tears he had, so he wouldn't be able to cry any more.

Right?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(Hehe I suck at angst)