XXXIV. holy cannoli, i love you

D R E A M O F Y O U 🤍⛈🤍

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR ☁ミ REAL LIFE AND INSTAGRAM ❝  holy cannoli, i love you ❞PLANTLESS- ┊🌫☁️✨🤍august 3, 2020

❝ holy cannoli, i love you ❞
PLANTLESS- ┊🌫☁️✨🤍
august 3, 2020

The moment that Karson Stan gets off her private jet, she finds herself smiling and grabbing her phone so she can tell Tom that she has arrived in London. Tom has previously told the young adult that he was going to pick her up from the airport and take her to his favorite coffee shop. She was ecstatic to see the boy as it had been nearly four months since they last saw each other.

Karson looks around the airport in hopes of miraculously finding Tom before she hears the beep from her phone which has a text from Tom stating that he was at baggage claim. She grinned and headed towards the location. When she finally arrived at baggage claim, she looks around before landing her eyes on a gorgeous dog, who has a sign around her collar with the words "Karson Stan rocks" on it. She giggles and looks above the dog to find Tom Holland staring at her with a smile on his face. Karson runs over to him.

"Tommy," the girl shouts and hugs him tightly for a moment before kneeling on the ground and petting the dog, "well, hello there! You must be Tessa.. aren't you such a cutie!"

"Hey now, what about me," the British man questions and Karson laughs before hugging him once again, "it's good to see you again, Sunny."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

karsonstan: Just landed in London and this weirdo decided to pick me up from the airport💜[tagged: tomholland2013]

[tagged: tomholland2013]

liked by hazosterfield, imsebastianstan, and 9,273,668 others

VIEW ALL 94,535 COMMENTS..

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Wow, this place is amazing!" Karson finds herself saying as she walks into the coffee shop with Tom.

"It definitely is. Whenever I'm home, I always have to come by."

"So, how've you been?"

"I've been really good, just enjoying taking a little break from acting," Tom responds to the girl he has a massive crush on, "How are you doing darling?"

"Honestly? I'm actually doing amazing. After Alec died, I didn't think I would ever be happy again, you know? But being on tour and seeing so many people singing my songs with me... it's just the best feeling in the world. I'm so happy and I just love being on tour, especially now that I'm in London and I get to see you! I'm glad that I have a break for a couple of days before the next show though because it gives us a chance to catch up and stuff."

"You have two shows in London, right? On the sixth and eight?"

"Yup! You are stuck with me for a week!"

"I'm glad. I like being around you, darling. And I'm really proud of you. You're living your dream. I know it was really hard for you when Alec died, but seeing you so happy again is truly wonderful. You deserve to be happy, Sunny."

"Holy cannoli, I love you," Karson blurts out her thoughts without realizing she spoke it out loud.

"You what now?" Tom's eyes widens when he hears the words come out of Karson's mouth, not expecting it at all.

"Oh crap, did I say that out loud?"

"Do you really mean it?"

"The truth? Yes. I do. I never thought I would ever love somebody again, but you... you are just magnificent. You have helped me and supported me through the some of the worst days of my life. You always know how to make me smile and laugh. And oh my god, I love you. I really do love you," Tom grins as he listens to Karson speak.

"I love you too, Sunny."

"Oh frick... what now?"

"Well, would you do me the honor of going out on a date with me tomorrow night?"

"I would be honored."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺