He's Weird Today.....

SLASH

CLANG

THUD

"Divine Glaive!" 

"Yarghh!"

The older member went down to the ground after taking an energy slash from Ray. The timer stopped as one of the coach announced the results. 

"Okay, that's enough training for both of you. Edan, please improve your dodging and accuracy. Other than that you're good. Keep up that speed," Edan bowed in respect.

"And as for you Asaki," he turned to look at the younger teen.

"Keep up the good work. But you're lacking in defense and prediction. Oh, before I forgot. Don't use too much equipment when fighting. Avoid giving intel to your enemies," 

Ray only nodded. They sweatdropped as they're still getting used to the 'new' Ray. Come on, he's emotion is hard to read and sometimes scary. Only 1 week ago where he suddenly changed from an edgelord to an angel giving out smiles. 

Ray just stared at the two in confusion. He shrugged and made his way out of the training ground. He walked to the commander's office, revealing Ariel having a small training on his magic.

It turns out that Ariel can use healing magic. They discovered it when he managed recover quickly from his almost raped accident. Knowing this, they decided to train him by taking small steps. Who knows he if he could become a great support member.

Ray came into Ariel's view, making him quickly tackle him into a hug. "Ray-nii!"

"Heggh!"

He stumbled as he tries his best to not fall with Ariel tackling him. 

"He's been awfully clingy to you. Did something happened?" Keel, the sorcerer that had been ordered by the commander to teach Ariel magic.

"i don't know. Is there anything to do with his genes," typical Ray. Ariel is a neko, but that doesn't mean his genes is the cause. 

"Ray-nii, aren't you going to go out with me today?" he asked while bending his head to the right in a cute manner, making Keel, and obvious cat lover, squelling. 

"Wait what?"

"Don't you remember anything about it Ray-nii?"

He's mind went overdrive as he tries to find his memory. When did he invited Ariel to go out today? He doesn't have anything to do after all today but, just when?

"You don't remember?" now this is where Ray's heart is going to get crippled to bits. Ariel's glassy eyes and ears flooped down. His tail swaying slowly. 

"Uhhh,...." Suddenly a dark aura flew behind him. 

"You're going out with him right Asaki?" a dangerous whisper flew through his ear as he saw Keel smiling deviously while preparing a heavy magic attack. He gulped down his saliva as he turned to Ariel, grabbing him by the shoulder.

"No no no! Of course not! It's just I have a lot on my mind. So yeah, let's go out today," he quickly said it. Ariel's face lit up as he gave a kiss on his cheek and snuggled up to him for a second. 

"Thanks Ray-nii. I'll wait for you at the lobby. Aiwa said she wants to accompany me, so don't worry," with that, he went out of the room.

Ray sighed in relieve. But he still couldn't figure out when did he asked it. Keel looked at Ray in confusion as to why the soldier is still standing there. 

"You don't remember it?"

"Wait, you knew?"

Keel stared at him with disbelief. "Okay, this is weird. I was with you and Ariel when that happened. Even Aiwa and Lolita were there too,"