Lovely Lesson

A week passed with the disappearance of the trio.

"You know as well as I do Uranus doesn't want to find the twins and Serenity doesn't either" Endymion spoke placing his hand over Gaia's resting crystallized body "but Gaia I promise you that I will bring them back to you no matter what. I will keep searching for them not just for you but for them as well." His words were able to reach Gaia in her slumber. She was happy that someone else cared about her children just as much as she did "I won't ever leave your side, that I promise. I'll never betray you." He stood up and was reluctant to leave, but still was able to go "I won't stop searching for them" Endymion whispered before he was fully out of the Goddess's hearing. Throughout the year of entrapment she's never felt lonely since Endymion alway visites her, but she did feel guilty for the horrible state Endymion was in. Uranus barely pays her any visit she's become obsessed with trying to figure out how to free her Goddess.

Meanwhile in the Black Moon Kingdom.

"Once upon a time, the ultimate expression of nothingness, Chaos was known as the mythological entity who was neither good nor evil, but when he met the original Queen Serenity who was cursed at the time. He was influenced over to the dark side. He found out that she had the chance to remove the curse by placing it on him. It was his first betrayal and he grew angry, but it wasn't until when he found out what the curse was, was when he became vengeful. If he were to be with his child then it would slowly kill him and in order for his pain to stop he would have to face off against his child in the future" Dusk spoke to herself admiring the night stars unaware of the sudden approach behind her.

"That curse was then passed down to you and your mom" Deman spoke admiring her beauty under the stars "and the person cursed would have more than one child so that they would have to face off in the future hence your aunts and uncles; Zel, Apollo, and Demeter. Your mom came out as the victor."

"But she never thought of telling us. Or even trying to make us understand" Dusk cried, but with anger boiling in her chest "we would've understood why she was never there for us!"

"She was always there for you. She always helped you out from the shadows that you must know and accept" Deman told her seriously as she calmed down and knew he was right "she's not at fault here."

He stared at her lovingly yet possessively. There was something that he's kept from her and he felt bad since this might be the last chance he can be with her. He bent down over her as he tilted his head to place his lips on hers. She kissed back loving his sweet kisses that tasted minty yet sweet at the same time. She stood up suddenly wanting more than just a soft kiss. He too felt the sudden mood shift as he brought her closer to him pressing himself against her. His male instincts kicking in. The past days they spent together was an eventful one. He's told them everything and has fallen in love with her, but what she didn't know was something involving her sister and him.

"I see you two are ready" Helios stated pulling Dusk away from Deman who he held his foot in his face to. Helios glared at Deman, one for making out with someone who's like a sister to him and two for thinking that he was partially at fault for what happened to Dawn. Bluir was right behind him restraining himself from kicking Helios for doing that to his brother as he quickly helped him up. Dusk quickly regained her composure and looked at the three males and then back at Deman with a nervous smile as he sighed and opened up the portal to Earth, more specifically Crystal Tokyo.

"Never thought I'd only return with just you" Dusk sighed turning to Helios sadly as he nodded thinking the same thing, they wish their precious Dawn was with them again.

Back at the Nymphea Palace.

Serenity called both of the courts to meet up with everyone to discussing the huge negative energy that was blasted off from a certain planet just a day ago. All meeting were held in the room Gaia was resting in so that she could sense their company. Endymion stood closer to Gaia with a protective aura around her while Uranus stood closer to Serenity glaring at the King. While resting Gaia could feel a heavy weight of pain, but couldn't figure out where it was coming from even though it felt close yet far. Something was coming that much she knew, but she remained quiet.