Lovely Finale

Gaia grabbed the staff pointing the sharp end to them as she hugged Uranus's body next to her and with one wave of her hand she sent it stabbing towards them.

~~~

Gaia and Uranus's body fell from the sky and immediately Endymion went to catch Gaia while Dawn caught Uranus with Helios helping her.

"Gaia! Gaia! Wake up! Open your eyes" the broken King cried to someone he loved with every ounce of living being inside of him "Gaia-no... please come back. I love you."

"Mom" Dawn cried as Lady Usa feared her away from Uranus and brought her into a hug trying to comfort her. Meanwhile, Deman held Dusk back as she cried out for her mother trying to push him away, but he never let go.

Serenity walked over to the fallen goddess. Although death overtaking her, her beauty still baffled the former Queen. Serenity felt Gaia unleash a strong amount of energy when she was struck. She erased the immortal status from every being on Earth. Now a time limit was reset on the residents. Serenity was unsatisfied, but there was nothing she would do anymore. She's accepted her defeat.

Sara walked over to her best friends still body. She dared not cry knowing that Gaia wouldn't want her to. She would want her to put her body to rest. Sara places a hand over Endymion's shoulder causing him to look up at her. That one look that they shared Endymion knew, but was reluctant to leave Gaia's side so Haru and Sunny pulled him back gently.

Sara took in a deep breath as Haru and Sunny came to join her holding hands. Sunny gave the twins one last look, "you two have turned into beautiful ladies. Your mother would be proud, continue doing good and only good. Live for others. Live for your people. Protect you home. Your kingdom. We love you and we will always be with you." Dusk and Dawns hearts broke knowing what they were going to do. They tried to run to them, but each of their livers held them back knowing it was the right choice they were making.

"SUNNY! HARU! SARAAA!" Their screams echoed through the sky as they shot them one last smile and began vanishing but by bit.

Sara turned to look over at Endymion who held a pained expression, "she loved you. Know that. Please watch over the twins for us." Sara's last words to Endymion made him stand up and walk to the twins as he engulfed them in a hug holding them back as their bodies were no where seen.

They gave back their powers to Gaia so she could be dispersed into thin air. Her life force grew plants and made more water streams around Nymphea Kingdom and even expanded the floating land above the clouds. As well as grew flowers which held new babies, more life sources that would soon be the new guardians of the kingdom.

Out of no where Gaia's souls appeared in thin air. Everyone was shocked by her soul, but then remembered when her siblings also saw her before they ascended.

"MOM" the twins yelled as they ran to her, but ran right through her body causing their tears to fall harder as it sunk in that their mother was really gone from the physical world.

"If you ever need guidance just pray to my Emerald Crystal which was repaired and placed in the Royal Room. It can only be accessed through my blood relatives as well as the Royal Moon Kingdom bloodline" Gaia smiled to Serenity and then Lady Usa "Queen Lady Usa, Goddess of Light Dawn, Goddess of Night Dusk" she called to them as they stepped closer to her "from now on you will rule your own kingdoms..." Gaia looked over to Deman waving him over "Dusk and Deman will be rulers of Nymphea Kingdom and Lady Usa and Dawn will rule over Crystal Tokyo... that is if you each want to stay together until you return to the spirit world and be reincarnated once again."

Both of the couples stared lovingly into the others eyes. Each hoping that they wanted to stay together for the rest of their lives. "I guess the answer is already decided" Gaia smiled happy for her children. With the couples now holding hands Gaia sent a little magic their way  placing a golden ring on each of their marriage fingers. "You will rely on each other from now and to the end of time. I love you all."

Gaia turned to look over to Endymion and although she could not make contact with him she flew to him and planted a kiss on his cheek, "I will always be here for you" Gaia said placing a hand over his chest where his heart was "Goodbye Endymion..."

"Gaia" her lover called from above all of them "ready?"

"Yes" Gaia smiled to her Dearly Beloved Uranus as she flew up to meet her.

"Goodbye everyone..." the two lovebirds waved as they peacefully vanished from everyone's sight reuniting with their past loved ones.

"Goodbye Gaia" everyone had thought as a warm relaxed feeling burst through their hearts. Two small lilies popped up from where Gaia's body previously was seen.

Rest In Peace.

~~~