Part 3

-"Oh human, you're again back" you called him. "Up here" you said as he was looking around.

"What's that?"

-You narrowed your eyes to have a clear vision. You saw a small poisonous snake which was about to bite his hand. "Aishh" you climbed down and threw the snake with the help of a stick.

-"Woahh how did you do that?" he widened his eyes looking at you. He was shocked of how you climbed down the tree within a second. You sighed slightly shaking your head.

-"Why are you here again? Don't you fear your life?" you extended your hand helping him to stand up

-"Why are you here again? Don't you fear your life?" you extended your hand helping him to stand up. "Go home human. It's dangerous here" you said while he took your hand to stand up.

-"Are you again trying to-" he couldn't complete his question as you tugged off the dust from his shoulder. "Did you think I'll again send you to deep sleep?" you chuckled. "What are you?" he scrunched his brows. "Do some research" you winked and were about to leave.

-"Wait" he called you. "Can you help me?" he asked. "You need a help from an elf?" you looked at him. "Elf?" he got serious. "But I don't help humans for free" you crossed your arm over your chest. "You're an elf?" his voice trembled. "Come to the point. What do you want?" you asked.

-"By any chance, did you see a watch on that day? Umm.....somewhere here?" he asked. "Watch? Ahh this?" you showed your left hand where you were wearing it. "That's mine" he immediately caught your hand and your heart started to pound rapidly.

-A slight heat was produced in your body as it was the first time that an opposite sex touched you

-A slight heat was produced in your body as it was the first time that an opposite sex touched you. "What are you doing?" you snatched your hand away and he fell on the ground because of the force you applied. "Sorry, I forgot that you're a human" you apologized and kneeled on your one leg to face him.

-"Show me your hand" you commanded. "Why?" he asked. "You have a cut" you said and he looked at his hand. He started to scream as he saw a huge cut. "Ahh" you covered his mouth with your hand and took his hand where he had a cut. You then looked around searching for herbal plants.

-"There it is" you quickly went to pluck it and came back beside him. "Woahh" he was shocked by your sudden appearance. "Did I startle you?" you smiled taking his hand, then you squeezed the herbal plant and few drops dropped on his wound.