Part 13

Flashback

-"I missed them. Shit" you cursed yourself as you saw two young humans entering your territory. You were chasing them with a bow in your hand and bunch of arrows in your back. You were angry with yourself for not being able to catch them.

!!!RUFFLE RUFFLE!!!

-You covered your face only revealing your eyes with your scarf that was wrapped around your neck

-You covered your face only revealing your eyes with your scarf that was wrapped around your neck. You slowly walked towards the huge bush where you heard the ruffling sound, with a sharp knife that you just took out from your pocket.

-As you got near the bush, you quickly walked in front of the creature and pointed the tip of your knife right in the center of its throat. “Are you one of them? Are you here to kill me?” you stared into his dark brownish eyes, your brows furrowed.

-The young man looked at you with widened eyes and gulped in fear

-The young man looked at you with widened eyes and gulped in fear. “Everyone, we found an elf" you heard a shout and the young man quickly pulled you down covering your ears. “Yahh are you hallucinating? Such things doesn't exist" you heard a male voice.

-"But we saw her. Her hair was shinning bright and her ears were pointed. Like this" the other guy said, probably the one who saw you. “Ahh let's go. Don't listen to these idiots" a female voice said. Then after some few minutes, the sound of footsteps disappeared.

-"What are you doing?” you quickly pushed the man, making him lie down completely on the ground. “Hello I'm 22 years old and my name is Jeon-"

-"I'm not here to listen your introduction” your voice was firm. “I'm not a bad person. I swear” he pinched his throat to make you believe that he was not lying. “I don't care" you glared. “Y/N, Y/N” you heard your brother Jisung shouting your name. "You better run or he'll kill you" you said and he immediately ran without turning back.

Present day

-“Happy birthday to you Jaehwa" everyone sang for her while clapping hands as she blew the candles. “Thank you" she smiled looking at everyone.
“She looks exactly like Jungkook"

-"Unnie can I open it?” Jaehwa looked at you as you gave her the present you prepared. “Sure” you smiled while nodding. “This looks expensive” Jungkook's mom gasped. “No, it isn't” you waved your hand in denial.