Part 23

Jungkook's POV

-"Tell me who you are” the back of my neck was being pressed by a bamboo stick. “Speak" suddenly the figure appeared in front of me. “Jungkook-ah" the bamboo dropped on the ground. “Hyung" I hugged Jisung tightly, eyes filling up with salty tears.

-"Yahh you idiot" he hugged me back, crying on my shoulder. “Hyung you're totally fine" I released the hug and scanned him. “Umm I am" he nodded, tearful eyes with redness around it.

-"What about Y/N and Taehyung?” I instantly asked

-"What about Y/N and Taehyung?” I instantly asked. He didn't reply to me and looked down. “Don’t tell me they are" I tried to find his face, tears rolling down from my eyes. “Yahh" he immediately looked up.

-"Then what's the problem?” my tears were unstoppable. “Let's go" he pulled my hand. “Where?” I raised my brows. “My house" he said. “Hyung” I stopped to walk. “What?” he turned back. “Is Y/N fine?” I asked as the curiosity was eating me up. "I'll explain you, keep on walking” he sighed.

-“Y/N is totally fine. There's just a small problem” he said. “What is it?” I asked while walking beside him. “She hasn't spoke to anyone since that incident. It took her a whole year to recover whereas me, I recovered in 6 months" he explained.

-"She might have been traumatized after what happened back then" he added. “And Taehyung?” I asked. “He hasn't recovered. He's still in a deep sleep, but grandpa said he might wake up in a month because he saw some movement in his body" he replied.

-"What is taking him so long?” I was frustrated and sad at the same time. “He is not an elf like us. Our parents were both elves that's why we have an ability to heal fast but he is a hybrid of human and elf. So it's difficult for him" he explained. “Don’t worry. Everything will be fine" he looked at me giving an assuring smile.

-"Grandpa, grandpa" Jisung shouted as we entered the house

-"Grandpa, grandpa" Jisung shouted as we entered the house. “Everything is still same" I smiled while looking around. “We just moved back. Maybe some days ago" he pouted, tapping his chin with his fingers.

-"I guess Grandpa is at the basement looking after Taehyung” he said leading me towards the basement. A different scent hit my nose when I reached the basement, scent of burning candles and herbal plants.

-"Grandpa" Jisung called him who was looking at some papers. “Where the hell were-" he looked up and stopped when he saw me. “Are you real?” he rubbed his eyes and looked at me. “Yes” I nodded happily. “I thought, I thought you forgot us" he was about to fall on his knees but I managed to hold him on time.

-"I can never forget you all" I smiled. “Y/N is at the backyard” he said looking at me. “Only you are capable to bring her voice back" he smiled. I looked at Jisung and he nodded, looking at me with soft eyes. “Excuse me" I excused myself and ran towards the backyard of the house.

-There she is, sitting on the bench who is staring blankly on the ground

-There she is, sitting on the bench who is staring blankly on the ground. Her silky black hair is tied in a one side braid, her body looks pale and her expression is numb. “Y/N" I called her, there was no response. “Y/N” I called her again, walking in front of her.

_._

-"Y/N"

“I’m hearing him again"

-“Y/N"

“Again"

-You felt a figure standing in front of you and you slowly looked up.

“Now I'm starting to see him"

-You sighed and looked down playing with your finger nails. “I’m Jungkook" he sat beside you.

-"Don't you believe me?” a warm hand was placed on top of your hand, the same warmth from four years back. You instantly looked at him, eyes already filled with tears. "It's me" he smiled. The bunny smile which you missed the most.

-"Jungkook-ah" your voice trembled

-"Jungkook-ah" your voice trembled. “Umm” he nodded, tears forming in his eyes too. “Jungkook-ah” you pulled him into a tight hug leaving a loud sob. “I missed you" you cried. “Me too" you heard his sniffs. “Stop crying" he kissed your head while his hand rubbing your back.

-You released the hug and looked into his doe eyes. “Y/N-“ before he could complete his words, you cupped his face and kissed him with full passion.