Part 25

-"This is your room" Jungkook opened the door signaling Jisung to go inside. “This room is so big" Jisung gasped. “And for grandpa" he walked towards the room that was right across of Jisung.

-"This one, you can enjoy view from the balcony” Jungkook opened the door. “Thank you" your grandpa smiled. “And I'll share a room with Jisung, you don't have to-" “Did I say so?” Jungkook looked at you.

-"Don't you" you furrowed your brows. “Yeah you are right. You'll share a room with me" he whispered in your ear. “Jungkook-ah" your grandpa called him.

-"Can I transfer Taehyung in this room? So I can take a proper care of him" he asked. “Yeah sure" Jungkook nodded.

!!!DING DONG!!!

-"I guess my parents are here" Jungkook was about to leave but you grabbed his hand. “Will they like us being here?” you asked, concerned. “They will" Jungkook smiled and left downstairs to open the door.

-You slowly went downstairs and peeked at them

-You slowly went downstairs and peeked at them. You saw Jin, Jimin, Jinae, Jaehwa and Jungkook's father entering the house. “Where were you all?” Jungkook asked. “We went to church. You know it's-" “I told you she is not dead" Jungkook cut off Jin's sentence.

-"Oh, who's there?” Jaehwa saw you and you quickly ran upstairs. “Is there a burglar in this house?” you heard Jungkook's father. “Appa” Jungkook called him. “It’s not a burglar. It's Y/N” Jungkook said. “What?” everyone gasped.

-"Y/N come downstairs” Jungkook shouted and you slowly walked downstairs, your heart pumping fast. “Hello" you awkwardly smiled while looking at them. “Is she-“ “Jinae" Jin held her in his arm as she was about to collapse from shock.

-"Thank you Mr. Jeon, you saved our life again" you bowed. “What about Taehyung?” Jin asked. “He is safe" you nodded. “Thank god" Jimin burst in tears of happiness. “Can we meet him?” Jimin looked at you. “Umm" you nodded and walked upstairs, them following you.

-"Grandpa" you knocked the door. “Yeah come in" he shouted and you slowly opened the door. You saw your grandpa wiping Taehyung's face with a wet hand towel. “Hello, you must be Jungkook's father" your grandpa stood up and bowed.

-“He is my grandpa" you said. “And I’m Y/N’s twin brother” Jisung entered the room. “Jisung-ah" Jinae widened her eyes. “He’s so handsome" Jaehwa quickly covered her mouth. “Thank you for the compliment” Jisung bowed dramatically. 

-"From when?” Jin looked at your grandpa. “He’s been like this for four years" your grandpa looked at Taehyung. “Thank you for saving my children” once again your grandpa bowed toward Jungkook's father.

A week later -You were preparing yourself to sleep when you heard the clicking of the door

A week later

-You were preparing yourself to sleep when you heard the clicking of the door. “Jungkook-ah I’ve prepared-" you turned back and stopped. “Jaehwa" you smiled and signaled her to come inside.

-"Unnie, can I touch you?” she asked. “Hmm?” you chuckled and nodded. Then she pocked her index finger on your cheek. “Woahh…..you are real" she widened her eyes. “You thought I was some kind of ghost?” you laughed a bit.

-"Yeah” she nodded being serious. “What are you doing here?” you saw Jungkook on the door with folded arm. “Go to your room" Jungkook pointed outside the room. “Yeah yeah" Jaehwa mocked walking out from the room.

-"That girl" Jungkook hissed and closed the door. “So my soon to be wife, are you ready for tonight?” Jungkook locked the door and looked at you giving a pervert look. “No. I'm tired" you plopped on the bed.

-"But I'm not” Jungkook threw himself on the bed and wrapped his legs around you

-"But I'm not” Jungkook threw himself on the bed and wrapped his legs around you. “Jungkook-ah, we already did it last night" you pushed him. “I’m not going to leave you tonight” he snuggled close to you.

-"Yahh" you glared at him and he slammed his lips into yours. “I'm not in a mood" you pulled yourself from the kiss. “Y/N Jungkook" Jisung banged the door. “This hyung always disturbs us” Jungkook lazily went to open the door.

-"What happened hyung? You ruined the mood" Jungkook whined while opening the door. “Taehyung woke up" Jisung said, making both of you gasp. “Let’s go" Jungkook ran towards your grandpa’s room and so did you.

-"Taehyung-ah" you quickly ran beside him and held his hand. “Y/N" he smiled and your eyes started to fill with tears. “What took you so long to wake up" you cried. “I'm sorry" he giggled. “Jungkook-ah” he looked at him who was standing in a complete shock.

-"Yahh" Jungkook ran and hugged Taehyung tightly, crying on his shoulder. “Y/N help. I can't breath” Taehyung called you and everyone laughed.