Part 24

-"Y/N" Jungkook called you while you were resting your head on his shoulder. “Where were you all these year?” he asked. “Shouldn't I be asking that question?” you raised your head and looked at him, glaring.

-"What? Are you angry with me?” he chuckled. “I went to your house after I was fully recovered and there were unknown people in your house" you were still glaring at him.

-"Ahh…..about that" he laughed pulling your cheek. “We moved to a new house because some fans revealed my house address” he added. “I thought you actually forgot us" you pouted. “Aigoo" he wrapped his arms around your waist, giving a peck on your lips.

-"What about you? How did you survive?” Jungkook asked.

Flashback “What's the reason to live? I'll just die in this fire" -You looked around and saw the fire taking over the forest

Flashback

“What's the reason to live? I'll just die in this fire"

-You looked around and saw the fire taking over the forest. Your eyes landed on Taehyung as you saw some movement in his body. “Ahh” he groaned in pain. “Taehyung-ah” you rushed to his side, crawling.

-"Can you hear me? Hmm?” you slowly sat up, his head rested on your lap. “Umm” he coughed. Then you saw a small medical kit with two used syringe.

“Jungkook's father again saved us"

-"Taehyung-ah, I'll carry you on my back" you said and helped him to stand up, then carried him on your back.

-"Y/N, I'm feeling weak again" Taehyung whispered

-"Y/N, I'm feeling weak again" Taehyung whispered. “Hold on Taehyung-ah. We will be there” your steps were shaky because of the pain that you were having around your chest part. The bullet was still inside you and the bleeding was heavy but you didn't care and kept on walking.

-Your vision started to get blur as your body had no energy left. “I have to survive and meet Jungkook" you shook your head and kept on walking. “Y/N" you heard, now your vision was completely blurred. “Grandpa” you whispered and fell on your knees.

Present day

-"When I opened my eyes, I realized that I had slept for a whole year. And when I went to your house, I got to know that you were now a famous artist. I thought you had already moved on from me and I too tried to do that but it was impossible” you explained, your tone was sad.

-"Grandpa made a decision to move back here thinking I might start to talk again" you added. “I'm sorry" Jungkook apologized. You looked at him and saw his eyes were filled with tears. “It's okay" you smiled caressing his cheek.

-"Y/N” his tears started to fall

-"Y/N” his tears started to fall. “Don’t cry" you wiped his tears quickly. “I'm happy to see you again" he smiled and sniffed. “Umm" you smiled ruffling his hair.

-"Let's live together. You, grandpa, Jisung and my family" he said. “No” you simply refused. “Please, I want to keep you all close to me" he held your hand tightly. “I don't know. Let's talk with my grandpa" you said.

_._

-"Grandpa" you called him while you were heading towards the basement with Jungkook. “Y/N is that you?” Jisung turned towards you, widening his eyes. “I told you. Only you can bring her voice back" your grandpa looked at Jungkook.

-"Umm grandpa, I have to say something" Jungkook said taking a long breath. “Go ahead” your grandpa smiled. “Can we all live together in one roof?” Jungkook's eyes were pleading.

-"But-“ “Please” Jungkook clasped his hand. Your grandpa sighed and looked at Taehyung. “I will take care of him" Jungkook said with a nod. “We don't want to be a burden to you" your grandpa said. 

-"No, you'll never be a burden to me" Jungkook shook his head

-"No, you'll never be a burden to me" Jungkook shook his head. “Then" your grandpa looked at you. “I know you want to move with him" he teased you and you looked down, shy. “That means it's a yes, right?” Jungkook smiled. “I think so" your grandpa laughed.