C͓̽h͓̽a͓̽p͓̽t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽ 7

Yukio stared outside the classroom window as his math teacher explains the solution in the chalk board. It was just a yesterday since the incident and the funeral. He had been moved to the normal boys dorm as the headmaster said the old dorm will be renovated. He tap his pen constantly on his table and twirls the pen every 5 seconds. He was not in the mood for classes to be honest.

"Okumura-kun, can you please solve this problem and explain it to your classmates?" The math teacher called him as he noticed the top student was not listening to the discussion. Yukio's classmates stared at him, Yukio hates the stares he was receiving for the first time.

Yukio got up and takes the chalk and solve the problem while explaining it to them. The teacher was impressed and let him take his seat again.

"Psst! Yukio-kun, do you want to hang out with us later with the girls? We'll be having a night out today." The male student behind his seat whispered to him while the teacher discuss. "No thanks. I'm busy" It was his usual reply. Normally, they would understand it and let it go as he is the top student in their class, but it is getting pretty annoying.

"Tch, yeah right. You should have been enjoying yourself now since your freaky brother is gone. After all, he is the only reason why you don't usually hang out with us right?" Yukio doesn't know what happened. He only knows that he stands up, gaining everyone's attention and punched his classmate straight to his face. The teacher was scolding him and saying he was a top student then got sent to the headmaster.

Now he is here, sitting on the headmaster's extravagant couch.

Mephisto takes a sip of his tea as the younger Okumura enters his territory. "I've heard you just punch one of your classmates Mr. Okumura. Is that true?" Yukio nods. His knuckles are a bit bloody since he aimed for the male student's nose. Heck, he doesn't even know his name either.

Mephisto sighs as Yukio admits. "You should control yourself Mr. Okumura. We don't want a perfect young Exorcist like you who is also holding Shiro's son title be destroyed right? Don't become like your rebellious older brother." Mephisto only speaks the truth. And Yukio clenched his fist as soon as he heard Mephisto said the last sentence.

Mephisto snaps his fingers and a paper and a pen appeared in front of his desk, facing towards Yukio. "I'll let you off for now but be warned. Once it reaches to three warnings, you'll be suspended okay? On that paper, write what had happened and the reason you punched the poor student's face." Yukio nods and took the pen and the paper then left. He doesn't want to write it in front of Mephisto.

Mephisto leans back and let his finger tap on his desk. He wonders what was happening to Rin by now.

_____

The time pass and it was lunch. Yukio's classmates were hesitating a bit to approach the young exorcist as they saw how he acted. They were too scared now.

Yukio enters the cafeteria and bought some food before heading out again to his office. He had his uniform on already and his gun at his waist. He needs to move on already, his life will turn upside down if he keeps this up.

But he also couldn't help but feel lonely and broken that now he is all alone. No family that will always be beside him, to guide him, to teach him in a different way.

Yukio was greeted by his co-workers. They were all eating and some scrambling to finish their report. It is either they want to finish it or they forgot it and this day was it's due date. Either way, he sat down on his respective desk and plans his lesson for the exwires. He also plans to visit the old dorm for the other stuffs he had left. His brother's stuffs were.....destroyed and it was an order from the True Cross. He had kept Rin's sword though. Although Mephisto hid it when he learned the Kurikara, now just a normal sword was in Yukio's possession.