C͓̽h͓̽a͓̽p͓̽t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽ 10

Rin stands there as he was slowly being approached by his demonic brother. He tried to move his legs, to run away from his brother but his legs didn't listen to him.

Rin was then grabbed by his face and held up high. His feet dangled as his feet left the ground. He clenched his teeth when the grip to his skull had tighten.

Iblis chuckled at the attempt of Rin's holding back to scream. "Come on kid~ be a good little brother for me and just die!" Iblis said as he lit his other free hand on fire, he slowly let his hands go to Rin's side of his body. The fire was slowly doing its work to burn him. Rin struggled, he felt the pain. Even if it was just a little, it still hurts.

Rin grabs Iblis' hand that was holding his skull, he concentrates his flames and let it burn Iblis' hand. But since Iblis is in his original form, obsidian, Iblis laughed at the attempt.

Rin felt his skull was about to break when Iblis press harder. This is interesting for him enough, enough for him to make a move.

Rin uses his head and his hands that has the hard grip on Iblis, he pulled himself up along with his legs and pushed his brother to his chest using his feet. Good thing is, Iblis let go of him as soon as he was kicked away.

Rin landed on his feet and stands up. He can feel the throbbing to his head, he almost die because of it.

Iblis lands on his feet and glared at Rin. Wasn't this Rin wanted? To show how he felt? He is doing it, since this is his brother's request. It will not be his fault if Rin dies by his hand. That just proves the possessor of Satan's flames is so weak.

Iblis charged at the other male, he summoned an obsidian sword with lava flowing out of it. Rin dodge it gracefully and run. Everytime he runs, Iblis would try to catch him or to advance his moves. But as much as Iblis wants to destroy his own brother, Rin is very tactical and skillfully without using his flames. He was fully aware of Iblis' movement and it somehow affected with his emotions.

Rin dodge another incoming wave of strike that Iblis slashed. This was the second time his brother had done that. But either way, he was having fun. Also, he needs to observe Iblis' face, he is curious what more facial expression can he do.

"Stop fucking running!" Iblis yelled as he stop chasing the other male. Rin stops too when Iblis requested it. Well, he would eventually stop later since he just only wants to fatigue the almighty king of fire. Iblis' flames were now all over the place. Every attacks he made was only missed and making the coliseum far more worse than before.

Rin and Iblis suddenly felt the shaking of the ground. Rin takes notice that the structures will no longer last long. Iblis' just made it worse when he kept attacking him without caring for the building they are in.

"Rin? Are you in here?" Rin's ear perk up to the voice. It was Beelzebub's voice. And now at the entrance of the coliseum is Beelzebub and Egyn.

The two newly arrived demon kings were shocked at how coliseum was already in a bad shape, far more worse since the last time. "What happened here?!" Egyn asked as he step inside the coliseum. Only one more strike to any parts of the coliseum, it will crumble and it will no longer be usable.

"He said he is showing me his feelings." Rin said and stared at Egyn. Beelzebub sighed and mumbles something. Iblis heard what Beelzebub said and his flames grew bigger. "This kid said I should let it out. So why wouldn't I show him?!" Iblis yelled as he points his sword to Rin. Rin remained silent and white amused.

Beelzebub shakes his head, "Even if he said that, why did you even follow him? So you can kill him once and for all? Iblis, he had just been reborn two weeks ago. Just let the kid go and be nice to him." Beelzebub doesn't hate Rin, he was just not used to a brother who looks fairly like a human. Amaimon is am exception since he barely sees them.