S Y N O P S I S

She is Kristy, and her only dream is to notice of her idol named Cee. She admire Cee a lot because She's willing to-do all just to support Cee. She has no more to ask for, because She never withhold a happy and a complete family.

She choose to be crazy, admire and support her idol. Her idol is one of a famous person on social media and also at their campus. He is a social media influencer and dancer that's why he have a lot of fan and also because of his talents and physical appearance.

Cee is a type of person that unfriendlier especially with girls but it all changed when a one night came and have a unexpectedly mistake happened.

Cee is a perfect person on Kristy's eyes but in spite of his physical appearance is have a hidden beast of his perfection.

Cee got a punishment of thier school because he violate the golden rule 'RESPECT' , that's why he blamed Mrs.Mabuti his adviser and the mother of Kristy.

His Dance group named 'Team Cancer' convinced him to get revenge , and they want to hurt and inflict those childrens of Mrs.Mabuti, because one of the members in their group hates Krissy the sister of Kristy.

That's why he choose and hurt Kristy. Even at the first place he doesn't want to choose and to hurt Kristy, because he knows that Kristy is his fan and also they became friend even in a small period of time. But his anger of Mrs. Mabuti Superseding.

Kristy never knew at once that Cee got attracted of her childhood crush named Marc.

But they not expected too that Cee is inlove with Kristy, despite of what he did to her.

Despite of all she knew...MAGIGING IDOL NIYA PA KAYA ITO?

Samahan po natin si Kristy sa kanyang kuwento....