12

"Text me when you arrive," Brad tells me as his security guards drops Emma and I off at the airport.

"Ok," I smiled,"but don't be surprised if my dad takes my phone away."

"Yeah, I guess that would happen when you tricked him," he laughs at me. He holds my hand and intertwines it.

"I wish you weren't on tour," I groan and he laughs.

"So when is your next tour?" Emma questioned.

"Um I don't know, our last day is in New York for the USA tour," he said, "so we probably have to make a new album to go out again, or an EP."

"That's cool," Emma responds, "I want to own a music company, so I plan in majoring in business."

"That's amazing! What about you?" He asks me.

"Um I actually don't know yet," I nervously smiled.

"Whatever choice you make, I bet it will be the best one," he smiles at me and lay my head on his shoulder.

We soon arrive at the airport, Brad keeps kissing me as he speaks.

"Tell," kiss, "your," kiss, "dad," kiss, "your," kiss, "sorry," kiss, "and," kiss, "I," kiss, "will," kiss, "miss," kiss, "you." Long kiss.

"Alright Juliet. We have to go through bag checks," Emma says. As Brad and I kiss one last time.

"I will see you soon," he says.

"Okay," I sheepishly say. He smiles and kisses my forehead before waving goodbye to us.

"Wow I never thought you guys would let go of each other," Emma says and I laugh.

*

When we arrived, I texted Brad I arrived safely and don't really know when the next time I will see day light and when I will be able to text him but not regretting a thing. He just sent me text that it's going to be alright with some hearts.

After finally leaving the plane, and going out of the departures, I see a disappointment within my dad's face. I get the empty pit in my stomach and feel the color of my skin drain.

"Hey Mr.Dean," Emma says trying light up the mood. But he just has this serious face... "Sorry Ang, see you at school tomorrow." she waves goodbye to me and dad as she goes with her family.

"Come on," he says. I followed him. When we were in the car as traffic is still the same as when I left. We have been sitting in a cold silence for 20 minutes

"I'm sorry okay," I spit out, "I'm sorry that I lied to you. But the thing is, I don't regret it. I think he's what I need and-"

He cuts me off by saying, "Angie, what do you know what you need? A boy, a 23 year old boy?!"

"Yeah and? When did you mom meet?" He knows I know.

"Your mom's and I story doesn't have anything to do with you," he responded back giving me a tone that makes me teary. My parents met when she was 16 and he was 18, when she was 17 she got pregnant with baby that wasn't me, and got married at that age for my grandparents didn't believe in not being single and having a kid. But the baby was later miscarried. They graduated. My dad went to university, mom went to community, had me. And yeah.

"But dad that's not fair! Why can't I have what you have? Why do you have to protect me so much?!" I cried.

"What is it that I have?" He says

"Love," I look at him and he see's me getting teary. He takes a deep breath.

"You know, when you were born...your mom she was so excited to see you and as was I...but when you came out, I was so nervous to hold you, but to be taken away because your mom was bleeding too much and if it was not acted fast... I was scared...I could've lost both of you...ever since then I...I had made a promise to myself to do everything to protect you from anything," he says.

I had made a promise to myself to do everything to protect you from anything," he says

"I'm sorry...I didn't know," I say.

"It's not your fault...I'm sorry for trying to protect so much," he says as we arrive home. He turns off the car and we stay there.

"No dad I'm sorry," I said, "I know I shouldn't have lied and told you what was going on, but I was scared of you were going to say and think of me differently." I look at him and he looks at me.

"I would never ever, think of you differently," he said, "your my little girl and no matter what age you are," I felt more tears come out of my eyes and I hug him.

"I love you dad," I say.

"I love you more," he says as we release our hug, "so tell me more about this guy." I smile and told him all about Brad.

Another update! I thought I would make this one a sweeeet one because who doesn't love that?! Well I hope you will enjoy your weekend! Wish ya mother's a happy Mother's Day! And study for dem AP test because I have 2 next week and another one after 😅 so wishing y'all da best. Also I don't think the gifs are playing and I have no idea why.... may fix it shortly