The one you love

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING.

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THIS STORY WAS ALSO RIPPED OFF BY SOMEONE RELATED TO THE AUTHOR OF "OUR FORBIDDEN AFFAIRS" EXCEPT THIS ONE IS CALLED "HER SON" WHICH WAS TAKEN FROM THIS STORY.

AGAIN, THIS HAPPENED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND I WAS NOT GIVEN CREDIT UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE. NOW, THE CREDIT IS THERE BUT AFTER I FOUND OUT ABOUT IT AND CONFRONTED THE AUTHOR.

THIS STORY IS MY ORIGINAL IDEA AND IT WAS POSTED IN 2015 ON FANFICTION.NET BEFORE I EVEN CAME TO WATTPAD AND POSTED IT. IN THIS SITUATION, THE ENDING ESPECIALLY WAS TAKEN STRAIGHT FROM THIS BOOK. I DID NOT STEAL IT, SOMEONE RIPPED IT OFF.

PLEASE DO NOT BASE YOUR STORIES OFF OF MINE WITHOUT CREDIT OR ASKING ME FIRST.

When two souls have to be separated, they reunite one last time until lovers meet again.

____________________________________

   Marinette lay in bed. She couldn't fathom the news she had heard earlier in the day.
  She had just got Adrien... they were separated after high school and now that he came back from America,  they were able to regrow their friendship.

   They were inseparable, and one thing led to another. They became more than just friends.
    The kisses they shared, the hugs they met, the cuddles they did. It hurt her heart to know it was coming to an end.
    Marinette curled into her pillow, trying to withhold her tears.
She didn't want him to go back to America. But she wasn't going to allow him to wait for her. If he remained there for years the way he did before, she was going to set him free. She wanted him to live his life, and if he found love there, she would allow him to be in love.
What she did want though, she wanted to spend her last night with him. She needed to be with him one last time.

    Her heart ached as she heard a soft knock at her apartment door. She immediately wiped her tears and bounded for the door.
   She opened it, her eyes looking at Adrien who stood in the doorway. His eyes were pink, and his cheeks were flushed.
He had been crying too.
Marinette couldn't hold it in any longer, she broke down.
Immediately, Adrien wrapped his arms around her and scooped her up. He carried her inside, closing the door behind him. He kissed her face over and over, brushing her tears away his lips.
  "It's okay, Marinette... I'm so sorry...." he held her closer.
Marinette immediately wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled her face into his face.
"I'm....going to miss you." She sniffled, bringing her face up to his. Her lips captured his in a soft kiss. Her fingers ran through his hair, bringing him closer.
Adrien responded, his lips moving with hers as he mustered as much passion as he could. He wanted her to feel that he loved her. If this was their last night together, he wanted her to remember this night.

   Their lips separated and Marinette just held him. She kept him close to her. The duo sat in silence as they embraced one another.
Adrien didn't want to leave. His father was forcing him. He wanted nothing more to stay with her, but he didn't have a choice.

But for tonight...
They weren't going to talk about it. Tonight was just about them.

   He reached down and grabbed her hand, he placed a tender kiss to her hand.
Marinette sniffled, she struggled to keep herself together. She knew that had to talk about it eventually. This was the last night they were gonna spend together. It had to be done.

Marinette looked up at him, her hand grabbing on to his. She parted her lips to speak, but she was silenced the moment his lips captured hers.

    She furrowed her brow, melting into the kiss. Her hands lightly cupped his face. His lips moved passionately against hers, and Marinette was almost breathless as she never experienced a kiss so intense before.
   She rested her hands on his chest, allowing him to take the initiative and lead the kiss. She separated their lips, breathing in before their lips were mended again.
   His tongue slowly licked her bottom lip, sliding into the opening of her mouth. Marinette shivered, feeling his tongue slide against hers.
   She moved closer to him, her tongue licking against his in a desperate kiss.
    His hands slipped under her shirt, breaking the kiss to remove it. He quickly threw it to the side. The blunette blushed as she allowed him to remove her shirt.
  She reached back and unclipped her bra, discarding it to the ground.
She whimpered as his mouth attached to her neck, licking her skin. His mouth moved down her chest, his tongue licking the valley between her breasts.