Star Wars 8

SUMMARY

Rey has found Luke Skywalker. Rey begs Luke to help the Resistance. Finally, he caves in after a test that he had set up for Rey. Rey, R2, BB-8, Luke, and Chewbacca jet themselves into hyperspace, going to tell their friends about the good news.When the team gets to Leia and the Resistance, they find them battling the First Order. And the Resistance was losing. Rey, Luke and Chewie do their best to help the Resistance as they land on the planet. Their help allows them to escape the massacre. Only, when they get back to a new base, they're missing someone.Rey.Kylo Ren had appeared and had taken Rey. Rey begins a small fight with Ren trying to defeat him in another mind-based battle. As this is going on, Leia, Luke, Chewie, Finn, and the Resistance plan an attack to save Rey. But they might be to late to help her. After all she is a capable woman, maybe she'll get out on her own? Or will she have an unexpected ally in all of this evil? And will she find a clue to her parents in this friend?
CHAPTERS

Rey's P.O.V

This. Is. Awesome......

Ok, actually it sucks.

I'm standing upside down on one hand trying to lift and place heavy rocks. Luke Skywalker (yes the Luke Skywalker) was saying something as he tried to train me. He was at first skeptical about the whole train-me-in-the-ways-of-the-force thing but eventually he gave in. (not before a bit of scolding from R2-D2 and a bit pity-eyes from Chewie about.......you-know-who's death)

"Concentrate," I heard Luke repeat for the millionth time. I roll my eyes and stretch my arms a bit more to concentrate. "Open yourself to the force...." Luke's voice fades into the dark. I squeeze my eyes and try and find his voice.

Suddenly, I'm no longer standing upside down. My clothes floating in the wind as it billows around me. In front of me, the Resistance fights the First Order, flames billowing around them.

"Your friends will die," a voice said. I turn to see Kylo Ren behind me. His lightsaber was at his side, and he made no move to ignite it. I felt my face frown with anger.

"What do you want?" I seethe. Ren pauses. Then he looks at me. His eyes were full of sorrow and fear.

"I want a second chance," he whispered. Second chance, second chance, second chance.....

Those words echo in my head as everything spins and land back in my old home, Jakku. My old self is screaming. I turn away and the scene changes. I'm staring at a girl, helping a man who looks like Kylo.

"Why are you helping me?" the man panted. The girl looked at him.

"Because," the girl replied. Why did she sound familiar? "You wanted a second chance, now, I'm giving you one," that's when it hit me. The girl was me.

The scene changes again and suddenly I'm on the edge of a cliff. Kylo- no this was his other self, Ben Solo. He was frantically looking around us. His hands gripped my arm.

"There's no way out!" he hissed, looking terrified. The wall that was pushing us farther to the cliff showed no signs of stopping. A dangerous voice laughs. I banged my fists against the wall. Fear grips me.

"We're not going to make it," I whisper and just then the wall pushes us into the dark pit. My eyes fly open and I scream. I fall backward and land on my back. Luke yells and runs forward. BB-8 squeaked and rolled forward.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked, helping me up.

"I-I-I don't know," I murmur and rubbed my head. Luke frowned and looked at BB-8.

"Beepom" BB-8 asks. I wave him off and squinted. I close my eyes for a second and I see the scene with the Resistance failing to fight the First Order.