The Ride

SUMMARY

Brandon Jaxsville is normal. He has an everyday life, with an everyday collage, an everyday family, and a moderate girlfriend that just broke up with him. Nothing-not in the slightest-was wrong with him. Except maybe the fact that he could see ghosts. The fact that he could see things that weren't there, things that don't exist- things that shouldn't exist. But to him they do. And he couldn't care less. Living an everyday life, yet seeing ghosts and knowing exactly who and what they are, may freak out some, but Brandon was used to it. Fresh out of collage, with just one year before giving up and running away with the fear of guilt from his deceased mother, Brandon finds a home in an apartment in his hometown of Madison. There, a group of late teens and early twenties let him have a room in the apartment. But in a crazy accident, Brandon finds something else out:They can see ghosts too. And this one ghost seems to haunt them all for as long as they can remember:Ruth Spellman. When a freak accident happens, resulting in the group having to run across the country, Brandon learns of the dangers between the dead world...and the living. "There's a fine line between No FunAnd Too Much Fun"
CHAPTERS

T H E R I D E

C A S T

Logan Lerman as: Brandon Jaxsville

Daniel Radcliffe as: Andrew Dawson

Emma Watson as: Holly Dawson

Rupert Grint as: Dayton McCountry

Bonnie Wright as: Camryn McCountry

Evanna Lynch as: Lucinda Green

Elle Fanning as: Morgan Green

Karen Gillian as: Sophie Watson

Jay Baruchel as: Kai Ledworth

Bradley James as: Will Jameson

Colin Morgan as: Holden Crast

Matthew Lewis as: Chase Lemming

Eddie Redmayne as: Noah Trasz

Ben Barnes as: Lucas Kelding

Katie McGrath as: Ruth Spellman

C H A R A C T E R ' S P E R S O N A L I T I E S & A G E

Brandon Jaxsville--
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Description: Dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, slightly pale skin
Personality: Brandon is a bit shy and definitely anxious. He's a quick decision maker and once he gets to know the people around him, he can easily lead them.
Relationships: Everyone in the group

Andrew Dawson--
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: Wild black hair, bright green eyes, pale skin
Personality: Drew as most call him is a bit harsh. He almost always has a blank face with no emotion and can easily get fired up. However, he is quick to rushing into a dangerous situation just to save a friend.
Relationships: Best friends with his younger sister, Holly, and Dayton

Holly Dawson--
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Description: Dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, slightly tan, but mostly pale skin.
Personality: Holly is a bit of a know-it-all, with a smart attitude. She, unlike Brandon takes her time with decisions, looking at all possibilities before creating answer. Like her brother, Holly could easily rush in with no judgment to save a friend.
Relationships: Best friends with her older brother Drew, and Lucinda. Dating Dayton

Dayton McCountry--
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: Fiery red hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin with freckles.
Personality: Dayton is quite shy and nervous. But being with Holly and Drew really boosted him up. He has a clear head in even the most dangerous situations and has a humorous personality. With the friends he has, he has quite a heart and could easily save anyone in danger.
Relationships: Dating Holly, Best friends with Drew