Two

This chapter is the one shot in case you've already read it...😌

Demi

"Are you sure your parents don't mind me moving in?" I rolled my eyes as I glanced over my shoulder at Max who was stood behind me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"For the 5th time, they don't care, Max" he sighed with a nod as he began towards me.

"You sure?" he chuckled as I sent him a glare.

"Yes, I'm sure, okay?" he settled his hands on my hips and turned me to face him. I ran my hands up his chest, wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers into his hair. "You have nowhere else to go and I wouldn't leave you here" his hand disappeared up the back of my shirt, his fingertips delicately running along my spine. The touch had my body tingling. It had me craving more. "Anyway, why would you want to quarantine alone when you can quarantine with people?"

"You make a good point" I smirked up at him as he smiled down at me. "You finished packing yet?"

"No" I leant up towards him, standing slightly on my tiptoes. "So, remove your hands from my ass" he chuckled, slipping his hands off my ass as I pressed a brief peck to his lips. "Can you grab me a glass of water, please?" he nodded, pressing a kiss to my forehead before he turned to leave the bedroom, leaving me to pack.

-

"Where are we, Babies?" I lowered Batman and Ella onto the driveway and chuckled to myself as their tails began to excitedly wag at the sight of my mom stepping out onto the porch.

"Hi" she sunk to the floor and began to fuss both of the dogs.

I turned my attention to Max as he climbed from the car, beginning towards the trunk to grab out our luggage. I wondered around to help him, smiling as he ran his hand along my lower back. I grabbed out a couple suitcases, Max grabbing out the rest.

"Hey, Mom."

"Hi, Baby Girl" she leant to press a kiss to my cheek.

"Mom, this is Max" I turned back to Max who was stood beside me, a small and slightly nervous smile on his face. "Max, this is my mom, Dianna."

"It's nice to meet you, Max."

"You too, Dianna."

"Just make yourself at home. You've got the guest house so you've got your own little private space, so you don't need to worry about disturbing anyone" I rolled my eyes at the look I received from my mother. She chuckled lightly which only caused my cheeks to burn with embarrassment. I sent Max a glare as he chuckled himself. He fell silent the moment his eyes met my devil stare but a smirk still remained on his face.

"We're going to go and get settled" I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder.

"I'll keep Batman and Ella distracted" I groaned as mom smirked over at me with a laugh. She shared a chuckle with Max who had to run to catch up with me as I began towards the guest house.

-

"And we're unpacked" I flopped down onto the bed beside Max with a giggle. I shuffled myself up the bed so his arm could wrap around me. I snuggled myself into his side and sighed. He pressed a kiss to the top of my head; his finger tracing patterns on my shoulder. "It's not the same without Batman and Ella trying to nuzzle their way between us" Max chuckled causing me to smile, tilting my head back to glance up at him.

"It's definitely different" I giggled, smiling wider as Max slowly rolled us over so he was hovering over me.

"I can't believe my mom sometimes" Max chuckled as he began to press kisses down my neck.

"It was funny. Your cheeks went all red" I lightly pushed his head from my neck and glared up at him.

"I'd shut up, or you aren't getting any" he smirked as he used his fingers to imitate a zip on his mouth. "What did I ever see in you?" he chuckled as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"My good looks. My dazzling personality" I giggled as he smirked down at me, using his hand to separate my legs so that he could settle himself between them. A breathy moan slipped from my mouth at the contact. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers into his hair, locking my legs around his waist.

"This quarantines going to be interesting" Max chuckled against my neck, his crotch lightly brushing against mine.

"Very interesting."

——