Seven

Demi

Liked by sirahsays, maddelagarza and 2,716,538 othersddlovato mood this quarantine😴View all 1,637 commentsmaxehrich little burrito🐶🥺         ddlovato 😍😍diannadelagarza miss my grandbabies😩

ddlovato mood this quarantine😴
View all 1,637 comments
maxehrich little burrito🐶🥺
ddlovato 😍😍
diannadelagarza miss my grandbabies😩

Max and I moved out of my parents new home around two weeks ago and are now spending our time in their old home in South California. It's quieter, there's no paparazzi, it's great. It's just me, Max, Batman and Ella.

I smiled to myself as I listened to Max sing from the studio that my parents had built when I was just 14. I keep meaning to get back to recording but I'm enjoying my down time so much that I just keep putting it off. My time though at the moment is filled with signing hundreds of album slips. Two boxes arrived a couple days ago and it's going to take me weeks. I can't even get through 50 without having to take a break, and there are hundreds.

"And it's time for a break, my hand hurts" I flexed my fingers, dropping the sharpie down onto the coffee table. "That doesn't even look like my signature" I lifted the last album slip up from the table and furrowed my eyebrows at it. "Oh well, I'm sure they'll survive" I dropped it back down onto the table and glanced to Batman and Ella who lay curled up on the couch. "You guys look so fucking cosy" the smile on my face widened as they tilted their heads at me. I looked up from my dogs and over at Max as he stepped into the room, his hands shoved in the pockets of his sweater. "Hi, Baby" he smiled over at me.

"Hi, Gorgeous" the smile on my face just widened. I held my arm out towards him, signalling for him to step closer. I ran my hand along his cheek, smiling as I connected our lips in a brief kiss.

"You fancy a dip in the pool?"

"You in a swimsuit? I would never turn that down" I rolled my eyes as he smirked down at me.

"We could always skinny dip, that would be interesting?"

"Mm, Baby" I giggled as he moaned, pressing his lips against mine. I locked my arms around his neck, my fingers playing in his hair as our lips danced together. I was slowly lowered back onto the couch, Max settling himself between my legs which locked around him. I moaned into the kiss as I felt his hardness pressing into my crotch. It wasn't long later that we were enjoying each other's intimate touch.

-

I giggled as Max lightly splashed me.

"Stop it" he chuckled as I just splashed him back. He grabbed me around the waist as I tried to get away from him and I squealed as he pulled me back into him.

"You look so fucking good in this swimsuit" I bit down on my lower lip as I lightly giggled.

"I think you've mentioned that."

"How did I get so lucky?" I leant back against him, just enjoying the feel of his arms wrapped around me. He nuzzled his chin into my neck after having pressed a kiss to the space just below my ear.

"I'm pretty lucky too" it fell silent around us and it was welcomed. "My life's going to be so crazy when everything goes back to normal" I stared down at our hands under the water, beginning to play with his fingers. "I really should start working on my album. This is not how I imagined 2020 to be" I dropped my head against his shoulder and groaned.

"I'm sure your fans will understand, Baby."

"I don't know, I've seen some stuff online and I think some of them are getting a little impatient."

"You're enjoying your downtime, you're allowed to, Babe" he pressed another kiss to my neck as I sighed.

"I know" I closed my eyes, smiling as his fingers traced patterns on my arm. "I've never felt so relaxed" Max chuckled, the vibrations causing my body to shiver.

"You cold, Baby?" I blushed as I shook my head.

"No."

"Then, why did you shiver?"

"Because of you" he chuckled causing me to blush harder.

"Oh, really?" I bit down on my lower lip and turned to face him with a nod. I locked my arms around his neck, his hands settling on my waist, keeping me pressed into him. His hands travelled down to my ass, my teeth biting harder into my lower lip as he gave my ass a gentle squeeze.

"Your touch drives me crazy" I dropped my head back to provide Max with more access as he began to press kisses along my neck and shoulder.

"How crazy?"

"So fucking crazy" his fingers ran down the front of my swimsuit until he reached my crotch. I gasped as he moved my swimsuit out of the way, giving him access to my pussy. "Mm" I dropped my head onto his shoulder and moaned as he slid his finger along my slit.

Liked by matthew_scott_montgomery, maddelagarza and 2,168,837 othersddlovato loving myself for who I am

ddlovato loving myself for who I am. flaws and all💗
View all 2,278 comments
sirahsays my best friends fucking gorgeous😍🥺
maxehrich 😍😍

——