1

My name is Lexi, i'm 19 and i just moved to California from Australia, big move i know right.

Things have been going well so far i've unpacked most things, learned my way around most of here, so considering it's my first week i'm doing alright.
I decided to go to the shops to get some food and stuff, living on my own has been a little tough but i'm sure i'll get used to it soon.

As I'm walking through the store my music blasting through my headphones i bump into someone and drop the food from my hands causing me to curse under my breath and then i looked up and saw a tall, thin, brown haired and brown eyed boy similar looking to my age staring right at me "oh my gosh i'm so sorry!" Says the boy "it's okay, hi i'm Lexi" i say putting my hand out indicating a hand shake "hey i'm Cameron Dallas", wait does he mean THE Cameron Dallas!
I had heard about him being an internet sensation or whatever but i wasn't too sure who he was "aren't you that boy who makes vines with your friends?" "Yep! That's me alright, to be honest i'm quite surprised you're not jumping up and down screaming like all the other girls" "well don't flatter yourself" i said smirking to myself, he smiled back at me with a slight laugh added on.

"You should come over this afternoon and meet my friends" "yeah sure" we both exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.
**********************************************************************************

Kinda short chapter, they will get longer though :)