Foreword

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to actual people are purely coincidental.

Above is a trailer I made for the book. It's not perfect but it's much better than my first try :)

Hi! Thanks for clicking/tapping this story out of all the others you could've chosen from; that means a lot.

I can't remember exactly how I started off with the idea for this book but once I had the idea it was a huge spark of inspiration for me. I didn't know what I was going to do with it at the time but I've now decided to turn it into a story.

I have been told that this book reminds some people of the story Divergent, but this not at all my intention. I had never even heard of it when I started this book so it was a coincidence that it shares traits with it. However, once you read further, past the first few chapters, I hope you can see that this book is entirely its own story.

This is the original unedited version of The Differents and all major edits will most likely come after it is finished. 

Make sure to vote if you enjoyed the chapter! It's completely free and helps support me as well as let me know you've enjoyed the chapter. And feedback on anything, even if it's a small grammar mistake or something, is very much appreciated. 

And lastly, if you are reading this book on any platform other than Wattpad, that site probably carries malware and you should get off. If you want to read the original, unplagiarised, malware-free story, you can go to wattpad.com/user/mel10rism 
Thank you! :)

So, with all that out of the way, click/scroll to the next part :)