Chapter 2-Special Surprise

WARNING: **EXPLICIT CONTENT WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER, DO NOT READ IF SENSITIVE TO IT

Also

AN: The cartoon of Auora and Philip is my predicament of what my two main characters would look like if they were a cartoon lml just a thought

I saunter out of Trump Place 120 Riverside Boulevard ~ in case you were wondering that's where the girls and I live. It's a relatively beautiful building, all of Trump's building were amazing and classy but in my opinion this one was the best. It is impressively built. A brushed copper colored sleek building. They paid avid attention when building them. Every inch is precise, splayed with hard working upper east side money.

The best thing about the city is that no matter what day it is you can smell fresh donut dough, warm salty pretzels and piping hot black coffee. You can see where ever or when ever in the city, business men and women wearing expensive suits looking all sophisticated with there slacks or pencil skirts, pumps or alligator skin shoes. Either nicely made neck ties or playful bow ties. You can feel the subway roaring under your feet while crossing the street. You can hear a man or woman rushing to work holding a phone to their ear scolding with expletive vocabulary at the newbie assistant for not printing the right papers. And you can taste the fresh city wind inhaling through your teeth and onto your tongue and then exhaling out through your nose.
All this commitment and focus flourishing. It's an amazing sight. I guess it's cause that's what I put into my job. I love giving people that piece of art that they gawk at in astonishment it gives me a good feeling towards what I'm doing with my life as if my purpose is to make people feel happy and care - free.
I love Manhattan ..... No , I LOVE NEW YORK . I really really do . I love the tight crowdedness when your walking, the sparkling look of tourism in foreign eyes, the vigorous street talent flowing on 42nd, the expressive wonder photographers hold in there hand, the tall buildings that when you were 5 you wished you could fly up, to feel the air rushing through you as you slice through it. The EVERYTHING!
Of course I love my home towns in Spain and Germany but I have better memories in the city.
You know what they say "home is where the heart is" and My heart is solely in the NY. Always & Forever .
I find my way into the building valet. I see the weekday Valet guy Donny. "Good Morning Donny" I say
"Good Morning Ms. Jessica" Donny says with a warm - hearted smile that makes me ache, then tips his hat. He's a good guy. Donny is in his mid - 30's. His skin is a good milk-chocolate. He's very muscular from his face to his toes. (I guess thats why they made him valet guy: in case some one wanted to do something unholy with the cars .... Or in them) he has beautiful amber colored eyes , thick dark fleshy pink lips, a broad nose, a round-ish face shape and skinny brown eyebrows. He is at least 5'6 in height and like 210 in weight.
I really would fuck him, sorry to be so blunt. I'm being honest, but he has a wife Candace who I'm close to but there was a time where I came home drunk as hell. I believe it was when he got the job a few months ago, like 8 and anyway I had way to many shots at a Halloween party. I was cat woman by the way. When I got to my apartment I could barely stand. He helped me to my apartment. He really is a sweetheart even though he may not look like one he is anyway..I came on to him (you'd think I'd be sated enough after having sex with superman on the bathroom floor but no I still wanted more.) He had a hard-on I mean who wouldn't I am really pretty and seductive but no he was a real gentlemen he helped me out of my costume, helped me take off my make-up, held my hair while I threw up, tucked me into my bed and left my apartment. The next day I thanked him but asked him why he didn't do it if it was evident that he wanted me he said "I always have respect to beautiful young women that still have much to learn about life and wouldn't take advantage of them" after that we became really good friends . But I felt slutty but that was a long time ago. Sometimes when me and the girls hang with some other friends from Columbia we invite him. He's very dedicated to his job as a valet/doorman.