eleven- josh's little bro.

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞' 𝚋𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚖 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:)

"Mom I'm home." I yelled as I took off my shoes and went towards the kitchen.

"Hey honey, how was school?"

"It was okay, we were given very big assignment thats due in a month so my lab partner and I better get working on that."

"At least you have plenty of time darling. But make sure you free next Friday cause my work colleague, Josh invited us for a dinner at his house."

"Do I have to go mom?" I begged.

"Yes, he told me to bring you and Joey. Plus he has a little brother who is around your age so you two may get along well."

"That will never happen. Mom! I'm anti social—"

"Well I just wanted to say this before you make plans with your lab partner. Speaking of which, who is your lab partner?"

I went over to the fruit basket we have on the counter, and peeled a banana. "Oh his name's Peter. He's alright I guess."

"That's great. Well you better become closer to him because if you're doing projects with him everyday we guys will need to be comfortable with each other—"

"Yeah, I know mom. I'm going to my room, I need to get changed."

"Alright bye." My mom sighed.

1 week later, Friday

Lunch

"Soooo. I was thinking if you guys wanted to go to Central Park for the halloween festival thats coming up?" Liz exclaimed.

"hmm?" Betty asked.

"Well theres this Halloween Festival at the Central Park the day on 20th of October and I thought maybe you guys wanted to hang out there."

"Yeah, that'll be great!" I gushed, I've never been to Central Park and I've always saw beautiful pictures of it.

Oh wait, I could also collect the leaves while I'm there.

After School

"Hey Peter!" I yelled across the hallway, running towards him. He probably couldn't hear me because of his music.

I tapped him and he took off his ear phones. "Oh uh hey."

"Hi, I was just wondering when we're gonna go collect the leaves for our assignment."

"Oh um, about that.. I'm kinda busy this week but maybe we can met up next week and start the experiment the week after? I'm really sorry..."

"Oh no, it's fine! I'm happy to met up next week but could perhaps met up twice because who knows what we're going find at Central Park." I chuckled.

"Yea-yeah sure. I can make..." He pulled out his phone and opened up his calendar app. "Wednesday, Thursday, Friday next week."

"Yeah, how about Thursday and Friday? Because I actually am already going to Central Park on the 20th because of the Halloween Festival with Liz and Betty..."

"Oh? Then- uh- yeah. We could meet on the 19th and 20th."

"Sure. Okay- uh- well, have a good weekend Peter." I said and walked the other direction.