CHAPTER 2

J A C K

The next day came and I woke up early because of my aching back. I stood up and went straight to the kitchen to drink a glass of water and wash my face.

I opened the door to my room and saw an angel sleeping so soundly in my bed. I sighed and closed the door. I stretched my arm and back to ease my back pain but it didn't work. Damn, I need a massage.

I went back to the kitchen to prepare my morning coffee and bread. As soon as I finish, I opened the door heading to the veranda and sat there with my coffee and bread and a newspaper. Oh, what a relaxing moment.

Or not?

I almost choked while drinking my coffee because of a loud thud I heard inside the house. I stood up from my relaxing position in the veranda and went inside to look.

"Ya! What did you do to me?!" I looked at the woman whose face is red right now.

I held my hands up, "I did not do anything!"

"Then why am I in your house? Specifically, in your room?! Pervert!" She started punching my chest when I held both of her arms.

"Calm the fuck down! I did not touch you, okay! Look at your clothes!"

She then looked down to see her clothing so I let go of her hands. After scanning herself, she looked at me in the eye and tried to cover her body with her two hands, "My breakfast?"

I almost laughed at her but I tried not to. I don't want to be punched again. My back is still aching from sleeping on the sofa the whole night.

"Go get it yourself" I said before heading straight back to the veranda to finish my breakfast.

"Ah, peace aga—" I immediately jumped off from my seat when I heard Sharon screamed. I shook my head and went back to my seat. Until I heard a stomping of feet behind me.

"Ya! Where's my breakfast?!" I turned to have a better look on her.

I raise my cup of coffee and took a sip from it then eyed her, "I told you to get it yourself" then I showed her my box smile.

"I did but it wasn't there!" she argued.

I eyed her again, "Then cook it yourself" I winked before turning my back at her.

"Aish! Jinjja!" she then took my cup of coffee and emptied it before taking my bread.

I just looked at her in disbelief. This girl is really something. I can never get a grip of her attitude.

"Did you just drink MY coffee and ate MY bread?" I asked, emphasizing the word 'MY'.

"Oh yes, I just did" she then took a seat in front of me with her arms and legs crossed. She raised an eyebrow as if asking me.

"What?!" I put my newspaper down and crossed my arms.

"Explain." She said it with authorization. Woah, didn't expect her to be serious and she looks scary as hell.

I cleared my throat, "You were knocked out last night and you looked so tired. I did not bother waking you up just to ask for your address"

I saw her squint her eyes and I swear if looks can kill, I would've died, on the spot. Behind her angelic face hides a scary woman.

It took her awhile before she stood up and smiled, "Okay, reason accepted" she started walking away while I just stared at her back when she suddenly turned which gave me a heart attack, "What are you still doing there?! Hurry up and drive me to my hotel! I still have a lot of things to do, you know!"