CHAPTER 7

You might wanna listen to Taehyung's "Scenery" while reading this. Enjoy!

Also, beware of spoilers from Titanic & A Walk to Remember if you haven't watched it yet.

--

J A C K

"I'm already walking, which one should I hop into?" My eyes went big from hearing Sharon, I immediately went behind the door and told the staffs that she's coming.

"The seventh one" I said in a low voice.

"Looks like you prepared a lot huh," she said with a faint laugh.

"Of course," I peeped through the small window to see her, "please be careful of the stairs" I quickly lowered myself as I saw her look around.

"Yah! Were you watching me?"

"Uh yeah?" I said unsure. I slowly got up to see her again.

"You better not pull some prank on me Jack" she said in a stern voice and followed by a cute giggle.

"Don't worry, I've learned my lesson"

"Alright, I'll hung up now," she said and I hid my phone in my pocket and prepared myself.

I feel my hands shaking. Why am I nervous? I shake my whole body while waiting to ease the nervousness I feel. I peeped through the peeping hole of the door where I'm hiding to see what's happening.

She is now being guided to her seat. Wow, she's wearing a red off the shoulder dress with her hair tied up. This is actually my first time to see her totally glammed up. Damn, I'm the luckiest man alive.

A staff silently knocked on the door. Which signals me to start my surprise. I cleared my throat and held the bouquet and mic tight.

Music suddenly filled the room, it is my que. I opened the door and slowly made my way to Sharon. Her back is facing me but still, even her back looks beautiful.

"In the streets full of flowers,

I see you today too, will it be in me?"

I started singing the song that I wrote, only for her.

She looked back, startled. But was relieved when she saw me, we both smiled.

"In the park of the early morning,

I have my feelings now, towards this old yellow..."

I offered her the bouquet of roses I'm holding and she gladly accepted it, she smelled it then smiled.

I offered my hand to her. She smiled and accepted my hand.

I put down the mic on the table.

"Illuminated by the moon, listen to the film"

I placed her hands on my shoulder while my hands are on her waist.

I continued singing without the microphone.

"I still wonder, wonder beautiful story,

Still wonder, wonder best part"

We stared into each other's eyes, seeing our own reflection.

We started swaying to the beat of the song.

"I still wander, wander next story,

I want to make you mine"

I have never been this attracted to a woman before. And I have never seen a woman who is as elegant as her.

"That's the time of the moment,