Chapter 7

The first one to broke the staring was a pink girl who looks like she wants to ask a million questions at once. 

"Hi! My name's Mina Ashido. It's nice to meet you Midoriya! So, what's your quirk? Do you have any hobbies? Do you like someone? Are you smart like Principal Nezu?" she asked.

She was asking more questions before Izuku could answer one. She seems energetic and before she could ask any more question, a beautiful long black-haired girl interrupt Ashido.

"Mina, I think you need to calm down and let him answer your questions. Hello, my name's Momo Yaoyorozu. I hope you won't mind her energetic nature. She likes to be friends with anyone she meets."

Izuku didn't really mind anything since they were going to be his classmate. He looked around and when he saw Kacchan looking surprised to see him. 

"Kacchan! Surprise to see me here?" 

Everyone other than the two was confused. They have no idea who was Kacchan. When Katsuki approaches the new student they were worried he might do something horrible but when Katsuki was standing in front of Izuku, he did something that made their jaw dropped. Katsuki Bakugo, the resident hot-head was smiling and hugging someone.

"It's great to see you Deku."

"You guys knew each other!?" Ashido and Hagakure shouted.

Izuku smiled at looked at the class and answered, "Kacchan and I grew up together plus, our Moms are best friends. We knew each other since we were born. Kacchan was also the one who protected me from bullies when we were kids. You could say we're like brothers."

Everyone was surprised to know a side of Bakugo they haven't seen yet. Some demanded to know details but one outburst from Bakugo made them gave up. They soon gathered around the common room and started introducing themselves to Izuku. Izuku was taking notes of each classmate and then he sense some problems thanks to his quirk. He didn't know if he should talk about it to them or just do nothing. However, his quirk was buzzing and he can't help but listens to it.

"Um, I don't know if it's ok for me to say it but I am sensing some injuries or health problems from some of you.

"what do you mean Midoriya?" Yaoyorozu asked.

Before Izuku could say anything, Bakugo was the one who answered.

"It's his quirk genius. He can fix any physical and mental problems. Nothing can also hurt him in any way since his quirk is overprotective."

Most of them were impress and asked if he could tell them more about his quirk.

"I can sense injury or health problem within 20ft. and my quirk instantly protects me from getting hurt as Kacchan said." 

He then pointed out the problems of some classmates. One example was Hitoshi Shinso's insomnia and Ejiro Kirishima's muscle damage from his hands. When Izuku used his quirk on the students who have health problems, they were amazed by the light show of his quirk.

After an hour of talking and getting to know his classmates, Izuku excuse himself to unpack his things. Some offered to help him but he politely declined their offer and head upstairs to his room. When they were sure Izuku was gone, Bakugo decided to get the class's attention to say something.

"You extras better be careful with how you talk to Deku if you don't want to get hurt."

They were surprised by Bakugo once again by how nice he was acting and Denki Kaminari decided to openly point it out.

"Wow Bakugo, we didn't know that you're this worried about your childhood friend. You don't have to worry dude. We won't do anything bad to him. " 

"I'm not worried about that idiot. What you should be worrying about are Deku's admirers. Some of them are crazy and who knows what those psychos will do. Deku doesn't even know any of this. He just thinks that those people are giving him gifts as a thank you for helping them. For someone who's smart, he sure can be dense." Bakugo explained.

"Dude! Isn't that dangerous? Should we tell or do something about that?" Kirishima asked.

Some were worried about their new classmate and were thinking of a suggestion but their thought was cut short by someone entering their door. When they look, they saw Aizawa, Midnight, and Nezu. 

"We overheard what Bakugo was saying and we can assure you that you don't have to worry about that. We were already aware of Izuku Midoriya's adoring fans. We already know who to keep watch on but the majority of his admirers are harmless" Nezu informs 1-A.

"Besides, Izuku already has someone keeping a close eye on him when he's around." Midnight added.

"Let me guess, an admirer of Deku?" Bakugo asked.

"A jealous Type and a hero course student here in UA" Midnight answered.

Bakugo was surprised to hear that and so did some of 1-A. Bakugo didn't know if that was a good thing or not but decided to worry about it for another day. The heroes decided to go and check on Izuku. While that was going on, Momo Yaoyorozu couldn't help but wonder something and decided to ask the only person who could answer. 

"Bakugo, if it's not too much to ask, how did Midoriya gain fans and admirers?" she asked.

Her question caught the attention of the others and want to hear the answer.

"Volunteer work, singing, cooking, and sunshine personality are the key ingredients as to why Izuku have the kind of admirers and fans he has." Midnight answered as she arrived back in the common room. 

She shared some of her first-hand experience with Izuku's fan. She didn't share however about who was the UA  student she talked about since she knows that will interfere with the love story she's waiting to happen. The girls paid extra attention while some of the guys listen out of curiosity. 

Time flew after that. Izuku volunteer to make dinner that evening. They were curious to experience Izuku's cooking skills after what Midnight told them. Bakugo knew that by the end of dinner, one or two of those idiots will fall in love with Deku. Bakugo already saw it happened before and not just once. He cant wait to see who would fall under Deku's love spell and laugh at them after. 

When dinner was ready, everybody flooded to the dining area. They could already smell the delicious aroma and they haven't seen what kind of food was made. When all of them were sitting down, Izuku with the help of Bakugo, serve dinner. The dinner menu was Chicken Sweet Potato Skillet, Teriyaki Pork on Rice, Hasselback Butternut Squash, and for dessert was Orange and Pear Upside-Down Cake.

So they were impressed to find out that someone their age was able to make all in less than an hour and a half. They each grab the dish they prefer and once they took a bite, the flavor just melts in their mouth. They all each have a delighted look, even Shoto Todoroki had a satisfied look as he ate. 

After they all ate and clean up, they all hang out in the common area. Izuku was talking to Rikido Sato about comparing dessert recipes with Koji Kota beside them. Iida was monitoring every one to make sure they won't do anything crazy. Bakugo's group or Bakusquad as Ashido put it, fooling around while Bakugo mostly ignored them. All in all, they were just a group of teenagers who enjoy their school life like any other kids their age. 

Izuku thought that he made the right decision to transfer school and he can't wait to find out how his first day at UA will be.