Chapter 8

Today was Izuku's first day at UA. He got up early and grab everything he needed. Once he ready, he went down to the common room where he saw Iida and Shinso. The two of them were eating breakfast and Izuku joined them. He made some toast and some Tea. When they were done, Izuku walked together with the two to their classroom.

The day started out like any other school for Izuku. They have normal lectures and activities. The only difference was they have Pro heroes as teachers. Izuku like the classes so far. He was surprised at first with Present Mic's volume but after a while, it didn't bother him that much. His new classmates were really interesting and it seems there was never a dull moment for him.

When the bell rang for lunch, Izuku was invited by Uraraka and Iida to join them for lunch. He happily agreed and followed them to the lunchroom. When they arrived, Izuku was amazed by the size of the room and the number of students around. They line up to get lunch and when they had it, they joined some of their classmates. They asked Izuku some questions to get to know him better. Kaminari bravely asked Izuku about the fans/admirers he had which confuse Izuku.

"I don't know if I have any of those but I do receive gifts from people I helped before so perhaps I do have them" Izuku answered. 

"What kind of gifts did you receive Izuku?"Uraraka asked.

Izuku thought about for a minute. There was a lot of stuff he received ever since the beginning of middle school. Izuku only answered with " a lot" which intrigues the girls of 1-A. 

"What was the most expensive gift you got Izuku?" Jiro asked.

Izuku thought about it again and answered, "I remember this one guy gave me a limited edition All Might Figurine that cost 30,000 yen. He found out I was planning to buy one."

The girls of 1-A were giggling and asking more questions while the guys let the ladies bomb their new classmate and talk among themselves. When lunch was finish, the girls were talking with Izuku on their way back to class while the guys follow from behind. 

Their afternoon class was Heroics with All Might. It was also a sign for Izuku to go to Recovery Girl for his lesson. Izuku excuse himself while the class was waiting for All Might. Some asked him where he was going but all he did was smiled and left the room.

Izuku was excited about his heroics class with Recovery Girl. The youthful hero was one of the few healing type heroes around the country.  Learning from her will surely be amazing. When he reached the school's infirmary, Recovery Girl greeting him and gave him his uniform. The uniform was a simple lab coat with a utility belt for his tools and a clipboard with a pen. 

The hero told Izuku about what he was gonna be doing. During his lessons, Recovery girl will handle minor injuries while he takes notes of the kind of injury and name of patients. In the event of a serious injury like a crack or broken bones or anything to that degree, Izuku will be the one to handle them while still taking notes. Izuku was excited to treat some patients and a few minutes later, they got his first patient.

Izuku didn't know if he should be happy or worried if the infirmary got some patients. In the past hour since a patient arrived, he has seen some different kinds of injuries from a paper cut to unconscious ones. When the door to the infirmary opened again, Izuku saw Kirishima in his hero costume carrying an unconscious Kaminari and standing beside the redhead was Hanta Sero who look like suffered some minor burns. 

"Yo! Midoriya! So this is where you were. We were surprised to found out that you didn't join for heroics class" said Kirishima.

"What happened to you guys?" Izuku asked.

When Izuku looked a little closer, he noticed that all three were injured. At first, Kirishima didn't look injured but now that Izuku was standing in front of them, he noticed some burn marks from his sides and some hit marks on his exposed chest. 

"We were doing team battle and Bakugo was charging at us like he always does during training. Denki here overused his quirk and we all got hit by Bakugo's Explosions." Kirishima answered.

They put Kaminari on one of the beds while Izuku examined them. He took notes of all the injuries and healed them with his quirk. All the injuries of the three were gone and Kaminari even woke up after a minute. The three were amazed by Izuku's quirk and thanked him before they return to class. A few minutes later more of his classmates came to the infirmary to treat their injuries and Izuku finally understands that those hero students were something a quirk user like him should be worried about. 

By the last hour of his heroics class, Izuku got a visit by someone he knew too well. 

"Izuku?" asked a tall muscular student.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mirio Togata just finished with his Heroics Class and made his way to the infirmary. He was still adjusting to having no quirk but still found out that he can still do Heroics class with not much problem. His classmates still treat him the same and if possible even respect him more. He felt great about that. He was still dead set on being a hero and bringing smiles to all. 

When he arrived at the infirmary, expecting to find Recovery Girl ready to scold if needed but he never thought to see a green-headed teen he knew so well sitting by a desk while writing something on a clipboard. 

"Izuku?"

Izuku turns his head and looked at Mirio. He was now sure that the one inside the room was Izuku Midoriya. The smaller teen smiled and greeted him. Mirio approached Izuku and lift him up which surprised the smaller teen. Forgetting why he was in the infirmary, he embraced the smaller teen to the point that there was no space between them. 

"I can't believe you're in UA!" he exclaimed.

"Well, they gave me an offer I couldn't refuse and I was planning to tell you but it's my first day. I  didn't know your class schedule and I know you're busy with school so I was just waiting for us to meet. Did I surprise you?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah! You did surprise me. Does this mean we just can hang out more now that you're in UA?" 

Mirio knew that ever since they became close, they couldn't hang out or see each other more than 2-3 times a month. They were busy with school, more so with Mirio and there was a distance to where they live. However, now that they were in the same school and both living in dorms. Mirio has enough excuse to see Izuku more often.

"Of course Mirio, as long as both of us aren't busy and we won't do anything that will get us into trouble"Izuku answered. 

When Mirio released him from the bear hug, Izuku noticed Mirio's bruised arms and some scratches on different parts of his body. Izuku sighed and healed him with his quirk. He gave a looked to the older teen that made him explain how he got injured. Izuku knew it was a challenge for Mirio to not have a quirk and he wished he could help him but he never tried doing something such as fixing or returning somebody's quirk back to normal. He couldn't risk it not without even knowing the full details or mechanics of how Mirio's quirk was erased in the first place. 

When the school day ended, Mirio and Izuku both agreed to hang out tomorrow after school. They both have a clear schedule for tomorrow and it's been a while since the two hang out. The two then went their separate ways back to the dorms. 

When Izuku arrived at his dorm building, he saw some of them in the common room and kitchen. Izuku helped whoever was in charge of making dinner that night and when it already late, Iida reminded them all of the curfews and that they should be on their way to sleep.

As soon as Izuku lay down on his bed, it wasn't long until he fell asleep.