Jealously in the Air.

After about 15 mins of looking for Dakota, I decided to just call him.

"Hey where are you guys sitting at." I asked.

"We're checking out shoes and a table." Hr answered.

"Ok I'm on my way over there." I said while hanging up.

Cameron and I walked over to Dakota and a slightly short girl standing next to him.

I tapped Dakota on his shoulder and he turned around with a big smile plastered on his face. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. His lips felt like pillows on my face. I found myself wondering what they would feel like on my lips. I shook that thought and smiled back at him as he asked me what size I wear.

"Um a size 8 please."

He handed me my shoes and said let's start bowling cutie.

I could've sworn I heard Cameron scoff in the back of me. So, I turned around and gave him the evil eye.

"Ok, Kaesli this is my twin sister, Dasani.' He introduced us.

Dasani was the spitting image of Dakota. Just shorter and she's a girl.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you." I stuck out my hand for her to shake it. Instead I just got a blank stare from her.

Dakota came over to me and whispered in my ear that'd I'd have to forgive her because she's been going through since things. I nodded my head and decided to change the subject.

"Let's pick teams." I suggested.

Dakota came over to me and put his hand around my waist which sent an electric shock up my spine. " I've got Kaesli."

"I guess that leaves me and you.....what's your name again." Cameron asked.

"D-Dasani." She shyly stuttered.

"Well, let's get started so we can beat them Dasani." He said exicitedly.

"I-I don't know my brother's pretty good at bowling." She suggested.

"Not when he's going up against a player like me. And a team like you and I."

When he said that a felt a little sting of jealousy. I could tell he noticed my jealousy because he smirked when he looked at my facial expression.

"We'll see about that." I added.

About 10 minutes later Cameron and Dasani was in the lead. And it was all because I had two left feet. Which means I such at bowling.

"I quit, I'm horrible at this." I whined.

"Don't worry baby I'll help you out, come on." He said while lifting me off the couch. I could get used to him calling me baby, I thought.

He lead me over to the lane and got behind me. I instantly got heated. It got even worse when he put one arm around my arm, connected our hands together. Then, did the same thing with the other.

I felt him press his lower half on my lower half and guide me on rolling the ball into the lane correctly. I scored a strike.

"See all you need is a little practice and you'll be bowling like daddy." He said while rubbing his hands together.

"Boy please." I said while bursting out laughing.

He frowned. I could tell I'd burned his ego a little bit. So I decided to go over and give him a kiss to make it up.

I went over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. But her wanted more than that.

"Come on ma , I just helped you score a strike and you just hurt my feelings and all I get is a quick kiss on the cheek." He said, putting emphasis on the cheek.

I giggled and gave him another peck on the lips. He wasn't having that tho. He pulled me in with his hand on the small of my back and the other one on the back of my neck. Bringing his lips to mine and intensifying the kiss.

I swear I thought that people were lying when they said they felt a "spark fly" or an "electric shock". But I've been feeling them all day.

I was the first one to pull back. Trying to catch my breath.

I looked over at a angry Cameron. Dasani just sat there staring. Cameron said something to Dasani and then stormed out of the bowling alley.

"What's his problem." Dakota questioned me.

"I'll be right back." I said as I headed toward the direction Cam headed in.

I saw Cameron at a stand to order some food. I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around, looked and continued what he was doing.

"Umm yeah , could I get a order of the mild hot wings." He ordered.

I politely waited until he was done to tap him again. He ignored me and went over to the receive line.

I followed him.

"Look I don't know what the hell wrong wit ya but you need to come correct with me cause I didn't do a damn thang to you." I said while waving my finger in the air.

"What do you mean you didn't do nothing , you just sat there and kissed another dude in my face."

" Ok , first off we're not in a relationship so I can kiss whoever I want in front of who ever I want. Secondly, we've never even discussed our feelings towards each other so how was I suppose to know that would've made you feel some type of way?" I argued.

"Whatever go tend back to your boyfriend so we can get this date over with." He said blankly while grabbing his tray of hot wings and curly fries with cheese and blue cheese sauce.

"Nope not until you share some of your food with me." Cause lord knows them hoes looked fye than a mugg.

"Umm I think not."

I quickly grabbed a wing and some fries with cheese on it and ran. He chased after me. Almost dropping his tray of food.

"Haha." I said while sticking my tongue out and eating the rest of the fries.

I turned around and bumped into someone. I looked up to see that it was only Dasani. I smile at her and was getting ready to say my bad.

"Oh girl I didn't know that was you, my ba-"

I was cut off by her saying, "Whatever cut the bullshit, I know you and Billy have something going on. So, if you think you can have him and my brother you got another thing coming ,bitch." And with that she walked past me bumping my shoulder making me drop my damn chicken wing.

No this bitc- you know what let Jesus take the lead K, I said to myself.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

6 votes , 3 comments = new chapter.

Share my book!

Fmoig: k.nahsty

Snapchat: out_lvw