Unpacking

Enjoy!!!

"Omg this is so heavy" I said while trying to lift a box out of the truck.

"Let me get that, you get one of those small boxes that's not too heavy for a girl." my dad chuckled while walking past me. But, not before I playfully punched him in the arm and went back to doing what I was doing.

The next 20 minutes consisted of us going to in out of the house bringing boxes in.

"We should go grocery shopping and shopping for decorative things in the kitchen."  My mom said getting excited.

Right then the door bell rang. I yelled coming and headed towards the door.

"Hello, my name is Marcey, I'm your new neighbor." The petite auburn haired women said.

"Um hi I'm Kaesli nice to meet you." I held out my hand for her to shake ,but she had a basket in her hand.

"Sorry, I can't really balance this basket in my hands. This is for you." She explained while handing me the basket.

My mom and dad came out of the kitchen to see what was going on.

"Kaesli who is this"? My mom questioned.

"Mom this is Marcey, she's our new neighbor and she brought this basket for us." I said to her.

"Oh, Ok Marcey come on in." My mom offered.

"Umm my husband and son was suppose to be coming over as well to give you the basket, but my husband's at work and my son left something in the house, so he should be over here in a while." She explained to us.

That's fine my mom told her as we all headed back to the kitchen. My mom and Marcey immediately started talking about stuff no one cares about. So, I went into the living room and just layed on the couch scrolling through my phone. There was no TV, so I had no other choice.

The doorbell rang again, but this time I didn't get it.

I heard people introducing themselves and one of the voices sounded really familiar. I got up and headed to the kitchen to see who it was.

"So we meet again." Cameron said while coming over to me.

"Wait.. You two know eachother?" My mom asked.

"Kinda sort of." I said not really wanting to get into how we met.

"Great so you two would have no problem hanging out here while Marcey and I go get things for the house." She told us more than asking.

Fmoig- k.nahsty

Comment

Vote

Tell your friends about this book.  I need more reads

8 votes 4 comments= new chapter ⭐