You again

It was almost time for me to clock out at the local fro-yo place around my house when my co-worker, Maya, asked me to do her her shift because she had a family emergency. I thought what the heck, I'll need the money for school lunch and stuff throughout the year so I guess that was a great opportunity. I mean it wasn't like I didn't receive money from my parents, my dad is a very successful business man, I just liked to be independent sometimes.

"Your total is $5.37." I told the customer infront of me. She gave me her money , and I gave her her change.

When the next customer came up to me I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the boy from the other night. I quickly gave myself a mental pep talk, telling myself to not get so worked up over some boy you don't even know.

"Hi, let me just grab your cup and weigh it." I managed to get out. I was surprised and mentally gave myself a pat on the back. I usually got caught in my words when I was talking fine boys like him. I weighed his fro-yo and his friends also and their total came out to be $10.09. Once I looked up to get the money from him we held an intense gaze as he handed me the money I felt a tingling sensation from where his hand and instantly wanted more.

I handed him back his change and happily felt the same feeling. He held the gaze longer than I expected and said, "Don't I know you from somewhere?", I shook my head no.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I simply nodded my head yeah and he and his friends went to go sit in the corner.

I was very uncomfortable because for the rest of the shift, he kept staring at me. Good thing it was only 5 mins 'til the store would be closing. I made sure I rung up the last of my customers fast so that I could hurry up and leave. After I rung the last customer up, I left it to my manager to lock up. I walked outside and I heard a loud crackle of lighting and thunder coming along. Just my luck I decided to walk to work today, so I didn't have my car. I notice that I also didn't have my fucking umbrella, great! Then, I saw the boy from earlier walk my way so I quickened my pace and I heard him yell, "Hey, wait up!". I ignored him and kept walking, was he phsyco or something, I clearly didn't want to be bothered. I just wanted to get home before it started to poor down.I felt an warm hand on my arm, and I turned around. "What do you want I'm just trying to get home before it starts to rain." I said, with an attitude. Just then, I started to feel drops of water coming down.

"Chill. I was just going to offer you a ride home because I knew it was about to rain." I saw him slightly blush after saying this.

"No thank you. I don't even know you so." And with that, I started to walk off only to be pulled right back to where I was.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you walk in the rain." He said

"Trust me, I'm fine" I replied.

"Ok, it's about to start pouring so what is it gonna take to get you in the car." He said annoyance ringing in his voice.

"Nothing, I told you I'm fine." I say back in the same tone.

"Alright, your choice." He says, nonchalantly.

He started walking to his car, got in and drove off. I started walking home because honestly, I didn't care. It continued to drizzle, and I continued to walk. I could still see his car in distance, and its brake lights were on. He backed up and said "Get in the car." I said "no" and kept walking. Next thing I know I was being carried into his car.

"Put me down!" I demanded. But, all I got was put in the seat and told to 'buckle up'.

He made his way around to his side and got in.

"So, you hungry? I know you have to be since you just got off of work." He asked and answered.

Not wanting to argue with him again, I answered "I guess." We sat awkwardly for a minute, but he tried to make conversation by asking me my name and age.