The Factory

(A/N: this wasn't a request it's just a part from another story of mine. (How to React to Phone-Heads, if anyone wants to know. It's a Eureka/DSAF crossover) there's only one character that's outside of this fandom, and he's just mentioned. He doesn't actually show up. Requests are still open. Have a nice day.)

Faith woke up.

She wasn't sure where she was. She was tired of not being sure where she was.

It was dark.

The last time she woke up, she was in the Factory, so she had to assume she was still, in fact, in the Factory.

She was on an operating table. As her eyes got used to the dark, she realized that she was in a room somewhat like an operating theater, but significantly smaller and with much less seating.

The lights turned on, temporarily blinding her. She tried to raise her hand to at least try to make the sharp, cold light easier on her eyes, but when she did, she realized that she was bound to her operating table.

Someone walked into the room, the click of high heels suggesting it was a woman. She set something on a table behind her, then sighed. "Hello, hello hello."

Faith recognized the voice.

She wasn't sure where at first, but soon enough it hit her.

Scottie.

What was her alive-name again?

It started with R. Reilly... Reagan... Rebecca... Rebecca! "Rebecca!" Faith hissed. The noise of the woman behind her stopped.

"How do you know my name?"

Faith unsuccessfully tried to look behind her. "I called you once. About Harry. You told me about him."

Rebecca stepped in front of her. She had a pastel pink head and a suit similar to Steven's when he worked in Colorado. "Give me a second. Didn't you say your name was... what, Claire? Claire Owens?"

"Yeah. That isn't my name. It's Faith."

Rebecca glanced at something behind Faith, then asked "Do you know where Harry is?"

"Yes. I can take you to him if you let me and Henry go."

The phone-headed woman didn't have to think for long before she said "Henry. Is he the one they took in with you?"

"Yes."

Rebecca got rid of the bindings keeping Faith stuck to the table. "I'll get you and your friend out, just come back for me."

Faith got off of the operating table, rubbing her newly freed wrists. "I will. But first, we need to get out of here."

(A/N: if you want context, The Factory kidnapped Faith and Henry Deacon (he's a mechanic from the tv show Eureka). If you want more context, go to How to React to Phone-Heads, just know I haven't gotten to that part yet and you'll have to wait. Thanks!)