M A T T H E W

(A/N: and here we have a virgin from A Promise Fufilled. I'm sure you won't enjoy.)

Matt smiled in the corner, hands stuck in his pockets. Faith shook her head.

"You look-" she paused, not sure what she was going to say. She sighed. "Look, I'm just going to say what's on my mind. You clearly haven't aged. At all."

He shrugged. "You also look the exact same as you did thirty-five years ago, minus the suit you're wearing now." Faith chuckled at his response, silently thanking him for not pointing out the fact that she looked like a Walking Dead reject. "Nonsense! I've had plenty of time to decompose!" she shrugged and pointed at him. "You, however, haven't aged a day. Why?"

Matt leaned over the table. "Let me tell you a joke."

Faith nodded.

"Once upon a time, a man walked into a doctor's office. He said, 'Doctor, I want to live forever.' The doctor replied-" Matt cut himself off, laughing. "The doctor replied, 'That's easy. Just never have sex.' The man was astounded. 'Will I really live forever if I remain completely abstinent?' asked the man. 'No,' said the doctor, 'But it'll sure feel like it.'

Faith chuckled. "That's a good one, Matty, my boy!"

Matt shook his head, his smile growing even wider. "I can't feel my face."

"So," she sighed. "Wanna work here?"

Matt looked around the place, then shrugged. "Are you willing to pay me the federal minimum wage?"

"Yeah. I pay... most of my workers here." Everyone other than Harry. I should really consider paying him actual money.

"That's more than any of the other locations offered me."

Faith stuck out a hand. "So that's a yes?"

He sighed and shook it. "Alright, fine, we have a deal."