Requested by meencaantaleer

meencaantaleer's Request: Well... maybe Joe's reaction when Harry returned from the factory? And Joe trying to make Harry remember him. They seem like close friends and in Harry's backstory Joe seems the most affected so maybe can be an interesting story.

A/N: I made it so Joe went to the factory to take him to his Freddy's location. I hope that didn't crush your dreams entirely.

Harry hadn't woken up yet. Joe wasn't entirely sure whether or not that was good or bad, he was the last person to be phone-ified and therefore had no fucking clue when someone whose head had recently been replaced with a rotary phone should wake up from the phone-ification procedure. It wasn't like Terrence had been useful and told him what was up with Harry, or whether or not something was up at all.

There was probably nothing wrong. Joe was probably just overthinking.

Probably.

Maybe not. Harry was starting to wake up. It was difficult to tell whether or not he was truly awake, considering the fact that neither of them had eyes, so Joe took a chance and decided to speak. "Harry?"

Harry jumped, then he looked at Joe. Or at least, Joe thought that he did, considering how hard it was to tell whether or not someone was looking around, especially with a head as bulky as Harry's new one. "Hello?" Harry said, in the monotone voice of a Phone Guy. Joe sighed.

"Hi."

Harry tried, for the second time, to look around. "Where am I?"

"You're in the Factory."

Harry nodded. "Don't I... don't I work here?"

"No, you don't. You used to work in an establishment called Freddy Fazbender's Pizza. My name's Joe, by the way, but don't call me that around Abel. Call me Scott around Abel."

"Who's Abel?"

"Look around for the only guy around here without a phone for a head. It's probably best to avoid him whenever you can. He's a dick."

Harry let out a short laugh. "Noted." he paused for a moment, then looked up to Joe. "This question may sound really weird, but... what's my name?"

Joe flashed between feeling anger and confusion, and then just feeling... numb. Abel had taken Harry.

Harry, his first friend in Freddy's. He was the youngest of the group, the baby of the family. And Abel had just killed him, and taken away his memories of his life. Even though there were only twenty years worth of memories, the reality of it still stung. He didn't know how to react.

"I... your name's Scott."

"Scott. But... do I have another name, like you?"

Joe nodded, but didn't answer.

A/N: I'll get to you, PinkHorsePro, I just got this finished faster. Have a nice summer, those of you who are finishing up school (Myself included)!