chapter 1

What? Was this really happening? Did I, Iliana Hope, just get tickets to the 5 seconds of summer concert?! AAAH. OH MY GOD <3

I guess volunteering at the music fests did help, since I got these for free!! I got 2 tickets, so my obvious first choice would be my best friend, Quinn. But she was in England attending a cousins wedding. So second option : JERK. The jerk agreed, wanna know why? Cos he knew that the concert arena would be crawling with 16 year old girls like myself.

Oh yes, this jerk i am talking about is my 'boyfriend', Dean Thomas. We'd been 'dating' for about a year now. The initial months were good but after that he went back to the insensitve jock he was, who kissed every hot girl he saw, literally. The only reason I was with him was because i did not have the courage to end things with that je- Dean.

                                                                        *****************

The concert was on the 31st of may. At 5 pm. that was in 2 days. Okay.

30th May

That day was getting closer by the minute! AAAAH!! And then it hit me, I have to look perfect if I wanted them to notice i was there! So i decided to go shopping and so i did.

I signaled a taxi and got in. He dropped me to the mall. And i entered a shop call " Just for members of the Family". As the name suggested it was a store full of 5SOS merchandise. I got in and started fangirling majorly but i guess everyone in that place was used to it. So, i chose what i wanted -

- A skull pendant

- A yellow and black, 5sos logo printed crop top

- Blue denim jeans

- A pair of black vans with white skulls

- Glow sticks, with the slight hope that they would see me (mostly Luke Friggin' Hemmings)

So yea, i got everything i wanted and was now counting the minutes and hours as they were passing.