31 st Maaaaaay!

" Dean we have to leave"

"God, you and your stupid concerts, Iliana"

"Gosh, it's not like i'm forcing you to come"

"16 year old chicks, I'm coming"

"Nice thing to say to your girlfriend"

"Yea, whatever"

He came out and saw me.

"You look... Hot."

"okay?"

"Can't a boyfriend atleast get a kiss?" he asked.

"Honestly Dean, after what you just said" I responded rolling my eyes.

"You know I love you"

"That's why you were kissing Evelyn today"

"umm" he said biting his lip

"Yea, I saw. I'm gonna wait in the cab. Come in the next ten minutes or find your own way there." I said.

He came in about 5 minutes.

As usual, all the way there he pretended like i was the only girl in the world but once we reached the concert arena... BAM.

 Yea, I was actually planning on ending things with him for good tomorrow, because I didn't wanna ruin today for myself.

It was five. The band would start playing in 15 minutes!! OH MY GOD. I was already tearing up <3

                                                                             **************

They started playing!!! Aaah! I was screaming the whole time *_*.

I could not give a shit about where Dean was, but I was 150% he was smooching some girl.

Guess who I saw at the concert... during the bread..... Evelyn... With my boyfriend.... Kissing....Again.

That's it! I was ending things with Dean for sure today after the show.

I felt like i was gonna cry but right then the band was back and started playing "she looks so perfect".

And.... during the chorus Luke goes to Calum and points at me! It came up on the screens!  I was so glad I had front row seats! I thought I was gonna faint!

They were so adorable and hot and cute and just pure perfection. They never failed to make me smile.

                                                                            **************

The show was so amazing! Oh my god!

Dean and i walked towards the cab stand which was near the washrooms of the arena,

I turned to see him on the phone saying "you looked really hot tonight". His phone read the name "Evelyn"

And I lost it.

"Dean it's over"

"What?"

"Yes, you heard me" I walked away. 

He grabbed my arm.

"Listen-" he said

"No" I interrupted 

"You cannot do this"

"I can and I am, you can happily be with Evelyn"

Just then Evelyn got there.

"Yea, Dean, you can HAPPILY be with me instead of this bitch" she said pointing at me.

"You're one to talk, Evelyn" I said tightening my fist.

She pushed me on to the wall. I hit my head.

"It's over, Dean" I said.

I walked away. Covering my head, which was now bleeding, with my hand.

I asked the security where the washrooms were. He saw my head and then the long lines at the public arena washrooms. He told me the way to the backstage washrooms and told me not to tell another soul where they were. He probably saw the whole scene that just took place.

But I followed the directions he gave me and got to the washroom.