Melbourne.

Iliana's POV

Okay so we reached Melbourne, and what an amzing place it was!

The concert was on the night that we got there, and like always it was amazing, but amazing-er for me since well... I was living with them :')

We were there for that one night after the concert, but the guys were really tired so as soon we got to the hotel, they hit the sack. I was with Calum, in his room, since he was the only one awake.

And,

" So what do you think of Luke?" he asked

My immediate response was, "he's hot"

Calum laughed and said "no honestly, tell me"

I bit my lip and tried not to go red.

"Well.." I started

"You like him, don't you?"

"Like is sort of an understatment"

"What does that mean?" he asked

"Well, let's just say I liked him when I didn't even know him personally, now that I do it's a little bit more than just like"

"Hmm, I see"

"It's hopeless though"

"Why'd you say that?"

"Cos I'm me"

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Everything"

"No, nothings wrong with that"

"Sure"

"Ask Luke too"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say, Luke doesn't generally point at people while singing, you were the first."

"No way" I responded.

"Okay, he may point to people, but wanna know what he said during the break?"

"What?"

"That,' you know that girl I pointed at she's really beautiful' and Luke doesn't say that much.

Now, I was sure I was completely red, but somehow I didn't even try to resist it.

                                                                            **************

Well, the guys were really tired so we decided to stay in Melbourne for another 5 days!

I liked the idea of that. 

Day 1

So day 1 we were all together at the hotel for a while and then go to the mall cos now since they had the time, they had to get their family gifts and i would have to get Quinn something. The whole day was fun, cos after picking up the gifts we decided to go bowl!

Day 2

Day 2 went in mainly lazing around and watching movies. And lazy boys and movies just meant they were all gonna fall asleep. So after about the 3rd movie they fell asleep and I watched most of it alone, it was Harry Potter deathly hallows part 2, so I was prepared with tissues. It was toward the end of the movie that Luke got up and he saw me crying.

"Hey, all okay?"

"Snape can't die, Luke! It's not right!" I cried 

"You are adorable, you know that?" he chuckled

"Well, if your defination of adorable is smudged eye liner and a whole lot of crying, then alright."

"Honestly" he said pulling my cheeks, like he was teasing me.

"Stop" I laughed

"See, you look so much more beautiful when you're smiling, Iliana"

We had this moment of silence, where I was looking at him and he was looking at me.

How could this be possible? How could he have a thing for me? 

The movie ended, the credits rolled and that's when we snapped out of whatever was going on.

                                                                                     ********

Day 3

Well, day 3 was amazing! Calum, Ash and Michael had to step out to meet various people but Luke for some reason, decided wait back. 

At about 1 pm there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, wanna go swimming?" asked Luke

"In the pool.. again?"

"Who said anything about a pool?"

"Then?"

"Just say yes or no?" he asked 

"umm, yea?"

"Okay, great 10 minutes, okay?"

"15."

"How typically girly"

"You want me to look good or not, Hemmings?"

"Even if you got up from your sleep and came you'd look good, Hope"

"Sure" "I laughed

"But yea, you better look smashing, cos everyone is gonna be thinking we're dating so.."

"Then i better not come" I laughed

"And why is that?"

"Because then you'd be seen with me, and people would think you're dating me, right? Isn't that how the media thinks?"

"Yea, so?"

"Well, why would you want to date me?" I asked

"I would,happilly." He winked.

"AWW" I said, hugging him

"Go get, ready" He laughed.

"15 minutes, okay?"

"Okay." He said and turned and walked towards his room.