Lukes POV

"Hmm" Calum said

"What?" I asked

"We didn't say anything" said Ashton

"Iliana" said Michael, like he was trying to tease me.

"What?" I asked again

"YOU LIKE HER!" Calum said, cheekily.

"I do not" I siad, shooting him a death stare.

"Keep telling yourself that, mate." said Michael

"Honestly, you can't fool us and you know it" said Ashton

"She's just cool" I said and for a weird reason, I think I got butterflies in stomach.

"Hot, you mean" said Ashton.

"Yea, yea" I said

" You should tell her if you like her you know? She needs it" Said Michael.

"Woah, Michael giving relationship advice?!" Calum said, in an overly mocking way.

Did i actually like her? I mean I did point at her from stage because i found her really beautiful and she's really nice and all but..? 

                                                                                   *************

It took us about 3 days to get to our destination only because we were taking it in breaks. Was it really possible to fall for someone in 3 days? I mean we spent every minute of every day together. Sometimes all of us and sometimes just me and her. Like the other day all of us were watching a movie and Ash, Calum and Michael were sleepy so they went and after a while she fell asleep on my shoulder and slowly I fell asleep too. I got up when the bus moved and she was already up and I saw her looking at me. I didn't know if it meant anything, but I really hope it did.

It was strange. I fell for her in 3 days, and I fell for more than anybody I spent years and years with. I liked her. I liked her like crazy. Maybe even lo...? I donno.