Hangout Part 2 (IRL)

Goshiki's POV

"CHEATER!! YOU RIGGED THE GAME!?!" both Semi and Jay yell in unison at Shirabu. I laugh loudly, Shirabu just gives Semi and Jay a smug look and shrugs.

I check the time,

5:07 pm

"We should prob-.." I start to say but then get cut off by Semi and Jay screaming at each other about who would've won.

A few seconds later Shirabu smacks them both on the head, "Shut up, you two!" He says loudly "Apologize to my boyfriend, he was trying to say something but you two dumbasses interrupted him!" He says in annoyance.

They get in front of me and bow "Sorry Goshiki.." they both say in unison. I giggle and smile "no worries!"

Semi picks up me and kisses my cheek, then puts me down then does the same to Shirabu.

"Okay you can continue babe" Semi says holding both my hand and Shirabu's hand.

I blush brightly and nod, "We should probably get going to the mall! since we did decide to go shopping and stuff!" I say happily smiling at everyone.

I hear a small aww everyone, I feel myself blush redder than Tendou's hair. I feel hands around my waist, I quickly look and see Shirabu then notices Semi wrapping his arms around Shirabu's waist. Shirabu and I giggle while Semi smirks.

"Okay lovebirds!~ Lets go now before you guys do something else~" Tendou says jokingly. Semi and Shirabu glare at Tendou.

"Yes, you three let's go so we can spend a lot more time in the mall before it closes" Ushijima says.

I smile and nod. "Also Tendou..what that does mean? 'before you guys do something else?'" Ushijima asks confused slightly tilting his head.

Jay snorts and laughs loudly. Semi and Shirabu blush brightly, I also tilt my head in confusion, "what does it mean??" I ask in confusion.

"Ooh nothing~" Tendou says giggles mischievously and Jamie wheezes in the background dying of laughter.

Shirabu looks away and says "L-Lets just go.." Everyone nods and Jay stops laughing slightly chuckle with tears in his eyes.

We all leave Shirabu's house and go to Tendou's car. Tendou gets into the drivers seat, Ushijima gets into the passenger seat, Shirabu gets into the left car seat, Semi gets into the middle seat, and Jay gets into the last seat.

I look at them kinda confused, "Where am I going to sit?.." I ask. Semi smirks and pats his lap, "here~" He says continuing to smirk at me.

I blush brightly and slightly nod, I shuffle pass Jamie's leg and sit is Semi's lap. I feel Semi's hands around my waist and Shirabu's hand on my thigh.

"sToP! iF yOuR gOiNg To Be GaY pLeAsE wArN mE-.." Jay pouts. I giggle nervously, "Sorry.."

Tendou laughs, "Okay! Ready?" Ushijima nods, Shirabu mumbles, Semi says a small "yeah", Jay hums a response, and I smile and say a cute high pitched "yes!". I feel Semi's arms tighten around my waist and Shirabu's hand tighten the grip on my thigh.

Tendou starts the car and begins to drive, "Toshi! Can you put a song on?~" He says smiling but still driving (AN: BE SAFE- WHEn YOU DRIVE ALWAYS be AtTENTION TO THe ROAD!!)

Ushijima grabs Tendou's phone that's on the aux cord and unlocks his phone going onto Spotify. He presses shuffle and 'Best Friend by Rex Orange Country' begins to play.

Tendou smiles, "I love this song!" Jay says. (AN: you can just listen to the song, I'm lazy to write lyrics, just going to make the characters sing a bit of the song.)