what?!

Nishinoya opened the chat room !!

[Tanaka] OMAGSJD FINALLYA AAAAAA

[Nishinoya] DUDE 17 HOURS IS SO LONG

[Daichi] oh welcome back chatroom

[Asahi] i'll have to close it again if you guys are too chaotic

[Ennoshita] yeah pretty much,

[Hinata] guys!

[Kageyama] what's up boke??

[Tsukishima] what the hell do you want shrimpy?

[Hinata] i just noticed something,,

[Nishinoya] YO WHAT DID YOU NOTICE BRO?!

[Daichi] Nishinoya, turn caps off

[Nishinoya] sOrRy dAd

[Tanaka] BAHAHAJDGFJDH HA PUSSY

[Daichi] Tanaka..

[Hinata] aNYWAYS

[Tsukishima] hurry it up, i'm watching a movie with Yama,,

[Nishinoya] simp

[Hinata] I haven't heard or seen Suga in a couple days,,

[Daichi] yeah..

[Nishinoya] OH YEAH I HAVENT SEEN MOM IN A WHILE

[Tsukishima] that,, is quiet strange..

[Yamaguchi] yeah,, Suga would normally be checking up on us every hour or something!..

[Yaku] yeah! he hasn't been talking to us either?..

[Akaashi] does anyone know what's going on with him?..

[Yamaguchi] I could go check up on him?

[Tsukishima] tch..

[Iwazumi] okay thanks, tell us what happens..

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima are offline

(IRL)

Yamaguchi's POV

I turn off my phone, a wave of it worry hitting me. Noticing the blonde male next to me pause the movie and then turn off the TV.

"Alright.. where are we going?" Tsukki got up and looked down at me, his dull eyes piercing into me. I looked up at him and rubbed the back of my neck nervously, "To Suga's house, he might be sick!"

I was completely worried about Suga right now, a knot in my stomach kept growing the second making me feel sick.

Feeling a hand placed on my shoulder, I looked up at the blonde on the brink of tears. He gazed down at me, giving me his usual snarky face. But then,, he gave me a sudden smile.

It was sweet and new,, Tsukki never did that. My cheeks flushed a gentle red, as I looked at the taller boy. I was completely flustered and caught of guard by the beautiful smile Tsukki gave me!

"Let's go.. look for Suga.." He mumbled, his deep voice was like melted chocolate compared to my high pitched sweet tone. Together, our voices would make chocolate covered strawberries! Tsukki's favorite..

"Yama?.." He didn't look at me, but his voice was directed to me. I flinched and nodded, "L-Let's go!" I rubbed the back of my neck, slightly fumbling with my words. He paused before giving me a small nod.

Walking out of my house, Tsukki and I felt the cold breeze hit our skin. I felt my body slightly shiver at the fear, it was only around 6:29 but it already freezing for me. I never really liked the cold,, it's too much for me..

I snapped out of my thoughts and noticed Tsukki was already across the street, he waved his arm out gesturing me to hurry up. Giving him a small nod, I look both ways before running across the street, "S-Sorry!" I was fumbling with my words, trying to slightly catch my breath. He just gave me his usual blank face with a nod.

The sun began to slowly set, the sky changing colors too. It was a nice light blue, the glowing white clouds in the sky put it tall together! Now it was a gentle orange, with hints of pink at the lower ends the clouds turning a lightish gray.

The small squeak of my sneaker after every step I take, it was annoying at first but I slowly got used to it since Suga's house wasn't supposedly far but not supposedly close. I think,,

After a couple minutes of walking, we arrived at the house the windows had curtians covering them so the lights weren't visible. I felt a shiver run down my spine, as a shuffled closer to Tsukki. He noticed my nervousness and grabbed my hand, my cheeks dusted a light pink in shock, "T-Tsukki?.." I squeaked out nervously, He didn't look at me "Calm down, Yama.." Tsukki muttered at me. I gave him a small smile, and gripped onto his hands.

We walked to the front door of the house, Tsukki stretched his arm and knocked on the door.

knock! knock!

It was silent for a couple seconds, feeling a bead of sweat roll down my face letting out a shaky sigh. Tsukki gripped my hand and knocked again.

knock! knock!

The door carefully opened, and showed a distressed woman nervously looking at them. She had short lightish gray hair which was pulled into a bun, a mole under her eye, pale skin, and a faint freckles on her face. She had eye bags, and tears that were rolling down her face, she looked like Suga just female and older..

"H-Hello?" She stuttered out, trying her best to wipe away her tears and to look okay. Tsukki looked at her for a couple seconds before opening his mouth, "Hello, we're here looking for Sugawara Koshi.." He said loud enough for the lady to hear him. I noticed her eyes widen and her body perk up when Tsukki said Suga's name.

Her eyes teared up again, "He's.. n-not here right now.." She mumbled, fidgeting with her fingers. I was,, confused. Where else would Suga be without telling us or anything? I felt Tsukki grip my hand tighter, "What do you mean.. he's not here?" The lady looked us, nervousness in her eyes. "He.. isn't home.."

"Then where is he?.." Tsukki sounded so,, persistent to know where Suga was. The lady paused before letting out a shaky sigh, "He's at the hospital, is that what you wanted to hear?.." Her response was snarky, but it made sense over Tsukki's persistance to get an answer out of her.

My eyes widened the second I heard that, "I-In the hospital?!" I blurted out in confusion and shock. Why was the only question on my mind, why was Suga in the hospital?, why didn't he say anything before? 

"C-Can we go see him?! What hospital is he in?! Why is he in there?!" I began to ramble out questions, not knowing how to react. Tsukki noticed this, as he gave me a reassuring look while rubbing the back of my palm with his thumb to calm me down. I paused, before letting out a sigh. "He's at.. Moon Flower Hospital.." The lady looked at us, rubbing her eyes. I bit the inside of my lip and pulled the lady into a hug.

She paused not expecting a hug, but hugged back beginning to gently cry in my arms. I looked at her and gave her a reassuring smile. "Ma'am he'll be alright, don't worry about it too much! Suga is a strong person, both of you can get through this!" I didn't really think of what to say, I just let my mouth roam.

She looked at me and gave me a smile, wiping away the tears from her eyes. "T-Thank you.." I nodded and both Tsukki and I bowed thanking her as well. We left the house and began to run over to the Moon Flower Hospital.

"I really hope Suga's alright.."

(1182 words)