Trauma

Legoshi stood behind the spotlight as he gazed at Louis in the darkness. Legoshi intently started holes into Louis as he talked to the members of the drama club. The red dear swooned Legoshi's heart. The wolf watching his every move. Not as a predator, but as someone with a crush.

The gray wolf's eyes lightened up as he stared from above. His ears perked up whenever Louis spoke any word. What was this strange feeling he thought? He felt this odd sensation cross his beating heart. At first, he thought that it was his predatory instincts clinging onto him. But after talking to Jack about these mysterious feelings,  it turned out to be love. Legoshi didn't really want to have these feelings for the arrogant deer but then concluded to not fight this sensation.

After an hour of the team practicing and working, Louis concluded that a break would be necessary. Everyone sighing in relief along with deer himself, Legoshi turned off the bright light and headed to the floor beneath him. Just as he made his last step, the doors opened. The club members' heads all jolted to the doors' direction. They all saw a Komodo dragon. An aged dragon. He then jolted up and said, "Do anyone of you know where Legoshi is?" The red deer stood up from his sitting pose and conversed with the dragon. "May I ask, why?" Louis spoke with authority roaring in his voice. "He's my grandson"

Legoshi's heart dropped as he looked up. To only see Gosha, his grandfather. The man he slightly glares at and sort of hates. But can't bring himself to hate completely. He stared at his grandfather intensely. With his eyes forming a glare like he didn't want to see or look at the dragon at all.

Gosha stared back at him before coming over to his grandson and hugging him. Legoshi had a face of anger flash over his features. He gently shoved Gosha off of him and hugged his arms. Gosha sighed in defeat knowing Legoshi's resentment towards him. He too did feel guilty about his daughter's death but he wasn't prepared for resentment from his grandson. He feels how Legoshi pushes him away and even other family members who try to give closure.

On the other hand, Legoshi was on the brink of crying. He didn't want to hate Gosha, but couldn't help but feel this guilt wandering in his helpless soul. "I know that you feel horrible for what she di-" Gosha blurted out before Legoshi interrupted him. "Leave," legoshi said with one tear leaving his glossy eyes. "Son I'm trying to help because I love you," Gosha said with concern rising in his voice. "If you loved me then why did you leave me? Why did you leave me with this empty silence to listen to for 5 years? Why did you leave me with all this pain?" Legoshi shouted out in his pained tone. His eyes were bleeding tears while his heart pumping so much blood. His hands began to shake. As he curled up into his own arms. With his last words to Gosha being "You took her away, and you abandoned me." Legoshi now full-on sobbing, Gosha teary-eyed left the building quickly. Everyone stood there questioning what to do. Some sad for the wolf and others walking over to him and patting his back. And one red deer having tears in his eyes but quickly blinking them away.

"You took her away and you abandoned me"