Before You Go

I hugged Legoshi tightly as he sobbed. My heart ached with pain, a pain that was foreign to my being. A pain that is so emotional that it actually hurts you physically.

I never thought that I would wake up today to this. I never conspired last night that I would hear Legoshi's tales of despair and death. 

I never thought that he would be withering and sobbing away in my arms. A wolf and a deer howling together.

As seconds turned into minutes the sun smiled at the two. The sky was on the brink of crying euphoric tears. And so it did.

Water droplets gracefully flew down and the wind danced around the two cooling down any tension that was left. The sky cried tears of joy.

Legoshi's mother finally allowing herself to give relief to her son. She flew with the wind as her spirit said her last goodbyes. 

The sun shined  brighter as this beautiful scene unfolded. The wind joined hands with the rain as the slow sound of pitter-pattering surrounded the deer and wolf.

Legoshi pulled away to look at the face of one who is most beloved to him. Although he was severely depressed he was so in love. In love with the deer grasping onto him.

He was so deeply in love. This was no crush.

Not every crush would listen to your somber tales of death and your revalation of life as a whole.

Not every crush would hold you at the break of dawn when you were broken.

Not every crush would now be kissing you right now.

Louis couldn't fight his urges any longer.

He was to, in love with him.

Not anybody else.

Just him.

Legoshi almost didn't notice.

But his heart raced and his eyes widened at first. 

But his eyes slowing closed and his heart peacefully beated.

"So, before you go"

"Was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better?"

"If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather"

"So, before you go"

"Was there something I could've said to make it all stop hurting?"

"It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless"