Training Wheels

Louis wiped the tears off of Legoshi's face as he caressed his cheek. There weren't many words spoken as they sat there gazing into each other's eyes. 

Their eyes painted beautiful words, words too beautiful to be spoken.

Legoshi's ear twitched as Louis brought his hand up to pet his head. Legoshi had fallen for his prey. 

But he never treated him like prey, instead he snuggled deeply into Louis palm.

He is so in love. So deeply emersed into the feeling of grace. He was smothered by the light of the sun as they both sat there. 

Legoshi felt no tears fall anymore. Just his watery eyes watching Louis's eyes gazing back at him.

Louis no longer felt stuck up. Louis felt the embrace of wind circle him as he held Legoshi's heart in his hands. 

He had the choice to break it.

And he had the chance to gracefully take it.

The two walked to their dorms together. Halfway there, their hands grazed each other and eventually they were walking down a hall hand and hand in eachother's grasp.

Legoshi's face showed a small smile accentuating his bright yet puffy eyes. But the thing was that Legoshi barely smiled. 

So when the other students saw him they also subconsciously smiled as they saw them walking through the hall. 

Some even cheered when they saw them hand and hand.

"My hand on your seat The whole way round"

"I carry band-aids on me now"

"For when your soft hands hit the jagged ground"

"Wheels aren't even touching the ground"

"Scared to take them off but they're so worn down"

"Promise I won't push you straight to the dirt"

"If you promise me you'll take them off first"