Sunkissed

Legoshi woke up from a truly lovely sleep. The sun was smiling brightly as its rays peeked through the curtains that hid the window's glimmering blush. Legoshi looked around as the dull room lightened with colors that weren't even in his wonders.

Jack watched Legoshi's face turn into an expression he hadn't seen in years. Happy. His eyes danced as he watched the wolf finally finish getting ready for the day. He smiled as he saw Legoshi quickly put his shoes on. 

"Bye Jack!" Legoshi said as he hugged his best friend and there he was, quickly rushing out of the door. Jack sat on his bed stunned. It was truly a lovely magical scene.

Legoshi strolled down the hallways with his head reinforcing his posture. He had a small smile pressed onto his face and his eyes glimmered. 

Everyone looked and glanced at the wolf as he walked by. Amazement sparked in there eyes as they saw the former loner transform in this friendly, unseen bundle of joy and light.

He felt like he had finally blossomed into the person he was meant to be. He finally felt free. The darkness still trailed behind him. But instead of pounding on his chest causing him this pain and resentment, Legoshi was the one holding its hand. Legoshi held its hand as he walked through the paths encountering life.

The darkness was no enemy. 

The darkness was very very lovely

it just needed to be worn the right way and taught how to change its cruel ways.

Legoshi knocked onto the door of Louis' office lightly. 

There he saw his Love there.

It was absolute bliss that you couldn't miss.

Louis's fur looked so much smoother than before and his antlers had so much more structure to them. And his eyes.

Oh, his beautiful eyes.

Full of bright hazel wonders. And the brown infused yellow orche color almost made Legoshi gasp at the sight he's seeing.

"What?" Louis chuckled as he saw Legoshi stare holes into him. Legoshi shaked his head as blush took over his face. His ears turned somewhat floppy. Shyness took over his voice as his tone as he spoke, "N-nothing Louis."

Louis smiled even wider as he thought of one word that could describe the being right in front of him.

Cute.

Too cute.

Louis took a hold of Legoshi's cheeks and pulled him down this level.

"Its so lovely to love you, Legoshi"

With that, the two shared a kiss.

And it to, was so so lovely. 

It was so lovely, that the sky shined a brighter hue of light pink and sky blue.

On this spring afternoon the two were in love.

And it was so magical and adventurous that, that night the mysterious moon even shimmered a smile like the sun. As the stars around it shimmered in the darkness of the night.

There the two, a wolf and a deer, no longer predator and prey, shared a long kiss on a balcony. 

Yes indeed, this day was so lovely.

Its all magic to them, but its as real as me.

And it was so lovely.

Lovely, indeed.

"Cuz' you're so lovely"

"You're so lovely"

"I cant help but fall for you, love"

"When you love me"

"It's so lovely loving you"

"So lovely loving you"