idk what to call this (James)

Her POV
I laid there on the bed clutching my stomach in pain. This was horrible, cramps are the worst. I hate periods they are absolute hell. All i want to do is eat, watch, and cuddle with James. Unfortunately James was working that day and he was very busy he told me last week that he had a very important meeting with some buyers and i didn't want to disturb him but the pain was getting worse so i forced my self up to grab my phone and my beloved heating pad. I pressed the pad against my lower abdomen "oh thank god!" relief, complete and utter relief the pain was minimized by 1000  i held my phone up and texted James.

"hmm" James knew something was wrong

"hmm" James knew something was wrong. He looked up from his phone back to the meeting. He stood up everyone stared at him "excuse me I have an emergency at home let's continue this next week." with that he left the room and started the journey home.

Her POV
She knew better than to force him to come home. She turned on the tv and watched her favorite show before she fell asleep.

He drove home and parked the car in the driveway. He entered the house and made his way to their room "love what-" he stopped seeing his wife asleep on their bed. He saw the heat pad and immediately new what's happening, she was on her period. He made his way over to her and put a blanket over her kissing her forehead.
This woke her up. She fluttered her eyes open and saw her husband standing over her "James-" her eyes widened in Sudden realization she shot up and blinked repeatedly ensuring that he was indeed there "JAMES! what are you doing here?  The meeting-" she said in a panicked voice he put a finger over her mouth silencing her "don't worry about the meeting.  You're more important than that" his statement made her smile "lay down I'll make you some Dinner" he said pushing her back down.  He was about to leave when she grabbed his hand "hm?" he looked at her confusingly  "can you just stay here Jamie?" she said she had been waiting all day for him.  His eyes flashed for a moment before smiling "sure" he said laying down beside her. The moment his head touched the pillow arms were instantly around him. She laid on top of him, her head on his chest. This made him chuckle.  He wrapped his arms around her and they slowly fell asleep.